2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Just because Cormani is commited doesn't take away from the fact we went after Jakeem Jackson, Sharif Denson and Jermaine Matthews in the past month and missed on all of them. And as of now it appears we will miss out on Shadarian Harrison and likely Damari Brown as well. So yeah, that's a whole lot of missing.

I mean I get it, you live in a fantasy world. Can't point out the facts you don't like, only the one's you do. Sounds like a certain party.
I live in a fantasy world because you’re pointing out misses of those guys over having McClain plus Cribby saying we have more portal guys coming? I guess man. Has nothing to do with politics

I live in a fantasy world because you’re pointing out misses of those guys over having McClain plus Cribby saying we have more portal guys coming? I guess man. Has nothing to do with politics

You felt the need to say I was moping because I stated a fact. I don't live in this fake world were I only see rainbows and butterflies. I live in this place called reality. Come join me.

As far as Cribby saying we are getting CBs in the portal, wow, that's really going out on a limb. Lol. Did you need him to post that for you to know that?

Advertisement
7E29A5E3-D867-4B82-A097-A34FE01333E9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You felt the need to say I was moping because I stated a fact. I don't live in this fake world were I only see rainbows and butterflies. I live in this place called reality. Come join me.

As far as Cribby saying we are getting CBs in the portal, wow, that's really going out on a limb. Lol. Did you need him to post that for you to know that?

We need to party together, you sound like a blast to be around...........................
Lonely Park GIF by Jin Wicked

Tell you what, if Mario could ever learn to just turn the game planning over to his coordinators (actual coordinators, not whatever Gattos is), Miami would setup a **** dynasty lol
To wit, this is exactly what I was hoping he was gonna do when he came here. He's not a JJ or an Erickson, he's a Butch and a Bobbah Bowden. Hire talented people. let them do their thing, crush recruiting, keep alums energized, run a solid organization and get ready to succeed.

That's what he needs to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back