2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need to party together, you sound like a blast to be around...........................
Lonely Park GIF by Jin Wicked

I'll pass. You also seem to enjoy time in an alternative universe that doesn't exist. I enjoy my parties here on earth.

I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Just because Cormani is commited doesn't take away from the fact we went after Jakeem Jackson, Sharif Denson and Jermaine Matthews in the past month and missed on all of them. And as of now it appears we will miss out on Shadarian Harrison and likely Damari Brown as well. So yeah, that's a whole lot of missing.

I mean I get it, you live in a fantasy world. Can't point out the facts you don't like, only the one's you do.

Lol. So a MOD edited my post for writing "sounds like a certain party" at the very end, yet there are people constantly THREATENING others, dropping insane comments and those go ignored. What a joke.

Is this Twitter part 2 here? Be consistent. My comment at the end clearly applies to the MOD who decided to edit my post.

Advertisement
Lol. So a MOD edited my post for writing "sounds like a certain party" at the very end, yet there are people constantly THREATENING others, dropping insane comments and those go ignored. What a joke.

Is this Twitter part 2 here? Be consistent. My comment at the end clearly applies to the MOD who decided to edit my post.
Unfortunately the OT threads are the only ones with any real conversation that can go back and forth here if you believe differently certain posters will get preferential treatment even when treating some others like crap, because the mods think they are on the right side of that particular issue and that will be the end of my rant.

I agree with you but let’s leave the politics part out. People can ignore certain posters going back and forth but even mentioning politics brings everybody and their mother into it.

Let’s just take all political talk to the OT board. It’s just too much of a heated topic to bring to anything other than the OT board.

Unfortunately the OT threads are the only ones with any real conversation that can go back and forth here if you believe differently certain posters will get preferential treatment even when treating some others like crap, because the mods think they are on the right side of that particular issue and that will be the end of my rant.

So Twitter part 2. Got it.

I agree with you but let’s leave the politics part out. People can ignore certain posters going back and forth but even mentioning politics brings everybody and their mother into it.

Let’s just take all political talk to the OT board. It’s just too much of a heated topic to bring to anything other than the OT board.

If me posting "sounds like a certain party" gets people triggered, than they need to step away. Because the other constant crap being posted on here daily is infinitely worse and it goes untouched.

Advertisement
Of all the forms of derail on this board, whining over moderating is the one I have the least patience for... in particular when it stems from deleting one utterly unnecessary sentence on its face aimed at one political party (and not thread bans, board bands, or infractions). It's particularly annoying where the subject-matter was political and there has always been a firm policy (at least as long as I've been a maude) against any political commentary on the main boards.

If you'd like to open up a thread to complain about uneven moderation on the board, feel free to do so in the off topic section. But one way or another this will be the end of this topic on this thread.

If me posting "sounds like a certain party" gets people triggered, than they need to step away. Because the other constant crap being posted on here daily is infinitely worse and it goes untouched.
Agreed that people can get triggered by the stupidest **** but there is a reason there was a “no politics” rule for a long time. It’s best left alone. Just my two cents and looking out for you so you don’t get needless infractions.

Cheers brother.

Advertisement
Of all the forms of derail on this board, whining over moderating is the one I have the least patience for... in particular when it stems from deleting one utterly unnecessary sentence on its face aimed at one political party (and not thread bans, board bands, or infractions). It's particularly annoying where the subject-matter was political and there has always been a firm policy (at least as long as I've been a maude) against any political commentary on the main boards.

If you'd like to open up a thread to complain about uneven moderation on the board, feel free to do so in the off topic section. But one way or another this will be the end of this topic on this thread.

Lol. My man, it's a Canes message board. Don't take youfself to seriously. Cause I sure as **** don't.

The rules are no “P” word in the two main forums.

The Maudes will get you so my advise is to just let it go, just like @TOcane mentioned.

The rules are no “P” word in the two main forums.

The Maudes will get you so my advise is to just let it go, just like @TOcane mentioned.

Yeah, it's evident. Again though, threats of physical violence tolerated and all good. It all makes sense.

Advertisement
Lol. My man, it's a Canes message board. Don't take youfself to seriously. Cause I sure as **** don't.

You got butt-hurt because one sentence of your post on a message board got deleted for what is and has been a violation of the rules on the board and are trying to tell someone else not to take themselves too seriously? Alright... be easy.

Dude you maudes gotta get it together. I posted a picture of me in a thong drinking a beer and someone took it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back