2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Duffy’s? Jeez fsu is really on a poverty budget. Norvell making people order from the Monday specials menu.

I mean Olive Garden is at least right next door. **** J. Alexander’s is down the road too
He’s handing out Hot Pockets lol

I'm still amazed that we landed McClain. If not for him, CB recruiting would look just as dismal as non-slot WR recruiting does right now.
Fair point. Miami needs to Legit take his boy that’s committed to pitt. Might as well considering besides McClain. Throw all the cash

Advertisement
This is an insane level of moping when we have the best corner in the country and #2 player overall committed.

I'm sorry you can't accept the truth. Just because Cormani is commited doesn't take away from the fact we went after Jakeem Jackson, Sharif Denson and Jermaine Matthews in the past month and missed on all of them. And as of now it appears we will miss out on Shadarian Harrison and likely Damari Brown as well. So yeah, that's a whole lot of missing.

I mean I get it, you live in a fantasy world. Can't point out the facts you don't like, only the one's you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back