2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is gonna be a Cane one way or another so I'm good if he announces tonight or later........I still can't believe the Heritage db curse might finally be broken

Advertisement
Personally I would prefer for him to wait until after Saturday to commit

Why?

If I were to weigh all of the other indications of "confidence" in a commit (coaches sending out signs, other internet/podcast guys sending out signs) against Gaby's "conservative" approach, and given Gaby's track record...

Again, anything can happen. I am fine with Gaby hedging, that is his right as an American. I just don't see why our fans are so desperate to validate Gaby for being "right" about this. Even with no knowledge whatsoever, anyone has a 50-50 chance of guessing right. If Damari drops a Top 3 tonight, that doesn't mean Gaby actually knew anything.

I'm not worried here. I don't care if Damari picks Miami tonight or in a month. But the calendar indicates that there are only six shopping weeks left before December Signing Day, so there aren't a lot of alternate dates remaining on which to make an announcement.

The kid has been a UM legacy for 18 years. Not sure why everyone thinks he needs some conservative "Top 10, down to Top 5, down to Top 3, followed by a final choice" announcement calendar. If he wants to come to UM, he can announce that any time, he doesn't need to take a tour of the UM dorms for the tenth time in his life.
I’m not worried at all. Just don’t think the staff is expecting his commitment tonight.

Advertisement
The fact that hayes is in on this + Demari isn’t the highest rated prospect this feels more like a commitment rather than a top 3 or whatever.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back