2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

-"Those four just keep pushing and have been," "We just keep building relationships. That's really it. Those are the schools where I can go in and contribute, and be set both on and off the field. They all produce a good product.

-On Miami: "They are one of the ones that shows the most love," "They are rebuilding there. I could come in and compete early. They are building a class that could compete for a top five class. They are changing that program."

-On FSU: "I know that I could come in and play Day 1. I know that would have to work, but I have a chance to come in and showcase my talent and possibly be a freshman All-American. I have built some good relationships there. That's a program that's still fighting. They want their respect too."

-On Alabama: The Crimson Tide hosted Brown for an official visit back in June. He returned to Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago for an unofficial visit.
"That was an awesome experience," "Coach T-Rob and Coach [Nick] Saban, they are still at me. They see me being a potential fit in that program. I have the size and everything that they are looking for in a cornerback right now. They want man corners that can press and I feel like there's no better spot to get developed at that position."

Nothing was written about Clemson.

When it comes to a commitment date, Brown says that's still up in the air, but he acknowledged that a decision likely will come right around the Early Signing Period.

-"Those four just keep pushing and have been," "We just keep building relationships. That's really it. Those are the schools where I can go in and contribute, and be set both on and off the field. They all produce a good product.

-On Miami: "They are one of the ones that shows the most love," "They are rebuilding there. I could come in and compete early. They are building a class that could compete for a top five class. They are changing that program."

-On FSU: "I know that I could come in and play Day 1. I know that would have to work, but I have a chance to come in and showcase my talent and possibly be a freshman All-American. I have built some good relationships there. That's a program that's still fighting. They want their respect too."

-On Alabama: The Crimson Tide hosted Brown for an official visit back in June. He returned to Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago for an unofficial visit.
"That was an awesome experience," "Coach T-Rob and Coach [Nick] Saban, they are still at me. They see me being a potential fit in that program. I have the size and everything that they are looking for in a cornerback right now. They want man corners that can press and I feel like there's no better spot to get developed at that position."

When it comes to a commitment date, Brown says that's still up in the air, but he acknowledged that a decision likely will come right around the Early Signing Period.

In other words, waiting for Nick to give me the go

Advertisement
Advertisement
said he can come in compete on day 1 here. says he can go to fsu and play day 1 lmao

f the noles and their sorry *** DB room

Advertisement
I genuinely feel that if you have a commitable DB offer from Alabama, you’re crazy not to take it. Their track record and preparation are incredible.
agreed. We'll win some battles against bama but until saban retires, I won't be upset on missing out on anyone to them. UGA is slipping into that territory and will be a problem as they start sending droves of players to the league like bama has been doing

Canesville doing a click bait show right now, but keep saying it’s a commitment tonight. Sometimes they are good, but the wrong for this 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
I just went and listened to the part around Brown dropping his edit. I really think he believed there was going to be a commitment. There were 3 of them waiting... They didn't seem like they knew what to do....

Advertisement

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back