2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hour ain’t away bro. I’m from Houston where south Houston is a hour away from north Houston. But you can get to anybody easily. That’s not away at all

Yes and no. As long as you live on campus, that's plenty space away from parents to have fun. Then again, Mom and dad expecting you to make the trip home on a random Thursday night for Auntie Vivian's 53rd birthday party may not be a young man's idea of an "immersive college experience," lol. At the end of the day, it just depends on what these kids want for themselves.

Advertisement
Yes and no. As long as you live on campus, that's plenty space away from parents to have fun. Then again, Mom and dad expecting you to make the trip home on a random Thursday night for Auntie Vivian's 53rd birthday party may not be a young man's idea of an "immersive college experience," lol. At the end of the day, it just depends on what these kids want for themselves.
Yeah true indeed.

We beat FSU with a first year head coach and they have a 3rd year head coach Damari should be ours

Advertisement
Why would you put his father's business out there like that? Terrible post. Do you call yourself a Canes' fan?

Anyone with access to Google can find it and I guess loyalty means more to some.

But whatever I’ll remove it

Advertisement
Our legacy kids must not like their parents very much.

About an hour drive to get from Plantation to Coral Gables with traffic. How far they need to get away?
My brother went to Boston for baseball to get away…and he could’ve went to UNF. UNF wasn’t even far enough for him.

The fact that Wesley B is not starting over Steed, Flagg, or Keontra would be a huge red flag if I am a recruit or parent.

The kid is fast, physical, long, and looks the part.

Flagg is a nice kid and plays hard, but no way is he an elite Power 5 MLB.

As long as he is on the field you know we are cooked.

Advertisement
Addae fall has to be one of the faster ones. Wasn't he the defensive coach that had a bright future and was supposedly not staying long. Guess the not staying long was probably right for the opposite reason.
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

The fact that Wesley B is not starting over Steed, Flagg, or Keontra would be a huge red flag if I am a recruit or parent.

He's getting a lot more playing time but yeah, should be starting

Advertisement
Don't go blaming players. 👀
What people don’t realize when they blame players, is that they’re essentially saying the Coaches have very little impact on the game.

Because if a Coach can only be successful when he’s just coaching elite 5-star talent, then that means he’s actually useless, because it’s not him, it’s the players that’s responsible for their success.

So in that instance, blaming the players, is really saying the coaches aren’t that good to begin with.

What people don’t realize when they blame players, is that they’re essentially saying the Coaches have very little impact on the game.

Because if a Coach can only be successful when he’s just coaching elite 5-star talent, then that means he’s actually useless, because it’s not him, it’s the players that’s responsible for their success.

So in that instance, blaming the players, is really saying the coaches aren’t that good to begin with.
Fx Networks Comedy GIF by Cake FX

Wes B does not look the part. They are working him in the rotation the correct way for a guy who is undersized and a TF. He's going to continue to get more PT as the season goes but he won't be able to hold up as a starter for a whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back