NFL Damar Hamlin - Bills & Former Pitt Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m honestly in a state of shock. Some or many many of us have played football here whether in high school or beyond and I’ve never seen anything like that. It’s scary the way he just fell. I hope they got his heart rhythm back. But please. oh, God, let him live.
Just sharing since it’s been a long time (50 years ago ) .

Detroit Lions Chuck Hughes dropped dead on the field in the dome.

Again just sharing

GOCANES

Advertisement
I wonder if there is a simple chest plate "diffuser" that could be worn to prevent this??

They do for a different sport. I do motor racing and I have one in case the wheel strikes my chest during impact. They could easily do the same here. A layer that absorbs the sudden impact and disburses the energy across the upper body. Ultimately, its luck of the draw. If the impact is brutal and sharply isolated, you are done.

I wonder if there is a simple chest plate "diffuser" that could be worn to prevent this??
Most players don’t want to wear anything that impedes there performance.
The less pads the better, they’ll rather take the chance.

One example in CFB you see most players don’t wear knee pads they they roll the pants up past there knees, check it out basically on every CFB and high school teams.
Players will do anything to enhance speed , no hip pads some NFL and CFB only wear shoulder pads and helmets no other protection.

YES there all upset deservedly so but won’t change anything all will remain the same until there injured.

What NFL / CFB should do if players don’t wear recommended necessary protection they MUST sign a release for negligence and refusal.

Players must saved from there selves they all know they should wear protection but they won’t.

GOCANES

Most players don’t want to wear anything that impedes there performance.
The less pads the better, they’ll rather take the chance.

One example in CFB you see most players don’t wear knee pads they they roll the pants up past there knees, check it out basically on every CFB and high school teams.
Players will do anything to enhance speed , no hip pads some NFL and CFB only wear shoulder pads and helmets no other protection.

YES there all upset deservedly so but won’t change anything all will remain the same until there injured.

What NFL / CFB should do if players don’t wear recommended necessary protection they MUST sign a release for negligence and refusal.

Players must saved from there selves they all know they should wear protection but they won’t.

GOCANES
The shoulder-pads cover the chest area, no? At least they did when i played. Why not make that plate or whatever it is part of the shoulder pad and the NFL may require that type of shoulder pads, or you potentially void any pay for failing to abide?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that the media immediately jumped to this rare and improbable medical condition before any actual diagnosis it’s a cover up.

View attachment 223211
Within minutes I was able to find video footage of verified doctors explaining this happening and clearly stating that it has nothing to do with vaccination.

Can we stop with this nonsense once and for all?

I Wish Straight Jacket GIF by The Kid LAROI.
The Q is back lmao.

I get it it’s scary…. So many of you all have to act like children instead of adults bc it’s better to have your heads in the sand knowing you signed up for something experimental just to be a p rhymes with lytical Tools… dying (literally) to prove to CNN and Twitter that you’re “educated” smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back