Dalvon Stuckey early season highlights

Advertisement
After what happened Saturday, it's obvious we need a NT more then we need a DT that will look great rushing the QB. A guy who maybe doesn't jump off the line but will be able to take on 2 blockers at a time. The defense that we run, just won't work with out that type of player.

After what happened Saturday, it's obvious we need a NT more then we need a DT that will look great rushing the QB. A guy who maybe doesn't jump off the line but will be able to take on 2 blockers at a time. The defense that we run, just won't work with out that type of player.

I think Courtel Jenkins is that kind of guy. But we need one to replace CP for next season. Want Jenkins to have a couple years to develop before being called to action

I think Courtel Jenkins is that kind of guy. But we need one to replace CP for next season. Want Jenkins to have a couple years to develop before being called to action

Jenkins is definitely that guy, he just won't be ready right away. I want Pelon, but we need a NT also.

Wheeew

He'll replace Robinson nicely.

We need a replacement for Curtis Porter at Nose Tackle. But staff is working on that with a JUCO and High School recruit. I do really stuckley highlights and think he will be a good DT at UM.

Go Canes

This is true. Right now its: Porter/Renfrow and Pierre/LRob. We need 2 big bodies to man the middle and not sure we will have any that fill that role on the current roster. Hopefully Stuckey can be one and we need to find another.

Kamulu and Hamilton seem to be natural fits for the LRob role.

Ideally, one of those would have been a DT from this past class + 1 JuCo. It may now have to be the JuCo + Early Moore or Corey King. Unless we get lucky with another JuCo or someone like Cory Johnson flips back. We're really close to having exceptional talent on defense.

This this this.

Golden has loaded up on back 7 talent and edge guys.

We just need to build depth at the DT position. This class looks very promising.

We're close, man. More than anything, I want a defense that closes down shop every week. I want a defense that's ****ed off when they give up 20 points. I want a defense where there's no drop-off when the backups sub in.

I can taste it...

Advertisement
Wheeew

We need a replacement for Curtis Porter at Nose Tackle. But staff is working on that with a JUCO and High School recruit. I do really stuckley highlights and think he will be a good DT at UM.

Go Canes

This is true. Right now its: Porter/Renfrow and Pierre/LRob. We need 2 big bodies to man the middle and not sure we will have any that fill that role on the current roster. Hopefully Stuckey can be one and we need to find another.

Kamulu and Hamilton seem to be natural fits for the LRob role.

Ideally, one of those would have been a DT from this past class + 1 JuCo. It may now have to be the JuCo + Early Moore or Corey King. Unless we get lucky with another JuCo or someone like Cory Johnson flips back. We're really close to having exceptional talent on defense.

I hope Moore or King can be a guy who gives us some quality snaps at that spot, we will need it.

We need a year or two to patchwork that spot with JUCOs and 5th years guys before these 2014 DTs are ready. Missing DTs in 2012/2013 is setting us back at that spot.

Valentine, Jenkins, Moten would be an outstanding start for HS DTs.

I think Earl Moore is the guy their grooming for the nose /plug type...not sure if i see enough out of him..but shirting him this yr would be good if thats what we see.

Courtel Jenkins is a nose all the way......But after seeing what Porter and Renfrow has done through 2 games in this d....i think we need to hit the juco ranks and just get after the baddest nose/heavy type we can find.....i know there is a samoan or two we might could look at that just came off of a mission or something.

Advertisement
Wheeew

I think they're grooming Kamalu and Jelani Hamilton for Robinson's position, and ultimately to take over for Pierre down the road.

We need a plug.

Isn't Courtel Jenkins 320? I realize he's another young pup, but he could be the guy that plugs up the middle down the road.

Didn't see all the previous posts, sorry for the repetition.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back