Dalvin Cook

jruiz

Ham Porter
I know as a whole FSU's offense has not looked impressive, but Cook will run for 250 on us

Advertisement
Don't forget that we will make Golson look like a heisman quarterback as well. 2nd string fau quarterback last night balled out on us.

Cook a **** beast end of story. Can't wait until he leaves Tallahassee and hopefully my bucs draft him

He might be the top player in the country. There are a bunch of talented young backs in CFB but he's the best one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He might be the top player in the country. There are a bunch of talented young backs in CFB but he's the best one.

Over fournette, Elliot and Chubb??
Yes fournette is not even in the conversation with cook and Elliott. Maybe Chubb can be in there
Fournette is in that conversation. Also add Henry and a healthy James Conner to it too.

Correct on adding Henry to the list. I think Chubb is the best back in the country this year.

Yes fournette is not even in the conversation with cook and Elliott. Maybe Chubb can be in there
Fournette is in that conversation. Also add Henry and a healthy James Conner to it too.

Correct on adding Henry to the list. I think Chubb is the best back in the country this year.

I don't think he is better than cook

Advertisement
But I thought it wasn't a big deal when we lost him because he was Yearby's backup? That's what I heard from dudes like DK...

I don't think he is better than cook

Last year he had better stats against much better competition so the numbers say otherwise. This year could be different but neither team has played much of a challenging team.

I still can't get over the fact that there are canes fans that swear yearby is just as good

Advertisement
Who cares about Cook. Make him eat his helmet. They will still have Pender.

Advertisement
Back