Dalvin Cook visiting Texas

by GatorTAG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Just a little bit of info I was given. After a year of being injured, seeing himself fall behind the crowded stable of running backs and getting a little homesick, Derrick Henry is looking to come closer to home. The word is he wants to ask for a transfer from Alabama and go to FSU.

Dalvin Cook also wants to go to FSU and is aware of Derrick Henry also wanting to go there. So Cook is playing a little bit of a waiting game to see how it all shakes out before he makes up his mind. TIFWIW

That would make it that Cook is afraid of competition and thinks that he wont a big impact his first year to leave his mark that he should be the starter as a sophmore............. ijs watching him work with Yearby all these years and seeing the beast that he is now that **** makes no sense that it would be a factor

LOL pay no attention to that dumbass rumor. How would Cook be aware Henry wants to transfer to FSU anyway? FSU **** sure wouldn't tell him, so where would he get it from if it was gonna happen? Just more people pretending to be insiders.

Advertisement

Just a little bit of info I was given. After a year of being injured, seeing himself fall behind the crowded stable of running backs and getting a little homesick, Derrick Henry is looking to come closer to home. The word is he wants to ask for a transfer from Alabama and go to FSU.

Dalvin Cook also wants to go to FSU and is aware of Derrick Henry also wanting to go there. So Cook is playing a little bit of a waiting game to see how it all shakes out before he makes up his mind. TIFWIW

That would make it that Cook is afraid of competition and thinks that he wont a big impact his first year to leave his mark that he should be the starter as a sophmore............. ijs watching him work with Yearby all these years and seeing the beast that he is now that **** makes no sense that it would be a factor

LOL pay no attention to that dumbass rumor. How would Cook be aware Henry wants to transfer to FSU anyway? FSU **** sure wouldn't tell him, so where would he get it from if it was gonna happen? Just more people pretending to be insiders.

I know, im just calling the bull**** out and saying he knows he wants to be at FSU means the kid is trolling many people because it seems like family and friends still dont know how he feels but yet he would be telling FSU it's a wrap? Bull****

I know, im just calling the bull**** out and saying he knows he wants to be at FSU means the kid is trolling many people because it seems like family and friends still dont know how he feels but yet he would be telling FSU it's a wrap? Bull****

And Henry would need to sit out a year, while Cook would be the starting RB there next year.

Advertisement

Plus who is to say that Bama wont block henry from going to FSU?????? Saban has to already be kicking himself about FSU taking Winston out of his home state. Talk about losing a local kid, could you imagine if S FL had a once in 10 years QB and we lost him to FSU? Good God I think I would have dragged Al through the streets Ben Hur style......

Advertisement
It sounds to me like you can forget Cook; he's had too many opportunities to commit to Miami and he fails to see the positives of Miami and playing at home after his career.

Brandon Powell is very good and will help, we need a bigger back and hopefully Gus Edwards steps up to the challenge. There's opportunity and playing time at Miami.

Last edited:
He has been on Cane Sport a long time

Yes he has. a LONG time. Doesn't post much but he is respected.

Sorry, but anyone that gives money to the guy that gave Charles Robinson a forum to speak on is an idiot. Disrespect intended.

Like me not everyone on that board knew about this site. Once I found out and came over here I cancelled my membership because this board was better.

I don't give a fck about u or your opinion :diaf:

282.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back