Dalvin Cook/USC

Advertisement
Ryan Bartow said...

Dalvin Cook of Miami (FL) Central's reaction on Lane Kiffin's firing at USC and how it effects his recruitment:

"I like USC period." - Cook

They are the real threat here. He gets to get away from S Fl like he wants and he gets to go a major city.

Bicho is sick of this kid. If he wants to come here great if not then good luck.

Yeah I'm gonna start tuning him out. We'll know where hes going when he's there and it won't bother me none as long as its not U***

Advertisement
Don't care what he does or says, kids a legit game changer on either side of the ball and I want him come signing day. And more importantly, so does Golden

I want him here, but also don't much care what he has to say and am sick of his recruitment already.

He's going to say the same thing everytime idk when everybody will learn theres no point of always posting threads about him

Advertisement
All that tells me is that his commitment to UF is butter soft.

We still want him bad and we should.

Hey I want this guy as much as anyone but honestly I'd rather see him balling out (because ball out he will wherever he goes) at USC than at U***

Advertisement
Getting away from S.Florida wouldn't be a bad thing for him. However, if he's going to the Gables, he will be in good hands. He's a lot closer to being a Cane today than he was eight weeks ago. He is reestablishing his relationships with are staff. Do not get caught up in the day to day. The gator beat down had a greater effect on Lane and Cook than I can quantify on this board. I'm sure some will respond to this post by saying "Fvck them" but, they are kids. They are changing their minds daily. As for Mr. Cook, I pray we continue give him the love that he deserves and flip him.

He wants to recruit for the gatah. Anyone else notice the out of state schools he's mentioned having interest in are ones with coaching issues (Texas & USC)? He just wants to try and siphon off recruits.

Advertisement
funny thing is gerald bowman liked miami, my friend was his coach and lane pitched him at usc you can compete for a NC while at miami theya re years away.

Lol at people that say fvck cook or forget him etc, kids is special.....you recruit special until he signs an LOI or flat out tells you no. If he's listening we will be on him.

He would run wild over pac 12 defenses. I like the kid but If he doesn't want to be here then move on. We already have two excellent backs committed in Powell and yearby

Last edited:
Like some of the other posters, Im tired of hearing about this guy. We are in good shape with a back like Yearby coming in. Gus the bus is going to do well for us especially when he gets bigger.

Advertisement
Back