dalvin cook interview today

I watch south Florida ball, point out the next cook, cuz I didn't see him this year...

That's like saying there will be a gore or duke every cycle, that's denial talking right there...

Advertisement
If we hadn't trashed them on message boards, we might have had Bridgewater and Ermon Lane.

Lol if you really believe that.. I don't want kids with rabbit ears.. trust me they will suck as life gets harder.

I don't think Bridgewater will have a successful pro career if he worries about what fans say on messages boards. I guess he will never watch tv or read a newspaper.

Turdy ****water de-committed as soon as Shannvo got fired. If you think that had anything to do with message boards, then you need to make sure you don't procreate.

Can't blame Bridgewater. Appears to have been the correct choice. Kid may have been prescient. Our player development is all about regression.

I watch south Florida ball, point out the next cook, cuz I didn't see him this year...

That's like saying there will be a gore or duke every cycle, that's denial talking right there...

he doesn't want to come here so move on. the sky isn't falling.

If we hadn't trashed them on message boards, we might have had Bridgewater and Ermon Lane.

Lol if you really believe that.. I don't want kids with rabbit ears.. trust me they will suck as life gets harder.

I don't think Bridgewater will have a successful pro career if he worries about what fans say on messages boards. I guess he will never watch tv or read a newspaper.

Turdy ****water de-committed as soon as Shannvo got fired. If you think that had anything to do with message boards, then you need to make sure you don't procreate.

Can't blame Bridgewater. Appears to have been the correct choice. Kid may have been prescient. Our player development is all about regression.

Who regressed?

I don't see the next Yearby...

Advertisement
halftime of the under armour game cant come quick enough. my god. there is a dalvin cook obsession on here

Did someone really say Cook is the most important recruit this year? Good grief people are delusional.

You apparently missed the memo. The most important recruits in any class are the ones who pick other teams. Happens every year.

I find it hilarious a poster called "d wins titles" thinks a RB (when we have 2 committed already) is more important than defensive lineman.

Wow. Mindblown. I never saw his name as d wins titles. I always though his name was Derrick Winstitles or something. No joke.

I used to think it was just pronounced something like "twins ****les" with a d on the twins haha

Advertisement
except for the last month, this was a kid we knew we werent getting. i am not upset with powell and yearby just like i wasnt when we lost out of thomas but got grace.

Advertisement
No my friend, there has been a whole lot more than just our front 7 on defense keeping us back from playing with the big boys. Take a look at our offensive outputs against FSU, UF, KState, and ND the last two years. Those were pretty much the marquee games we have played. I guess you could throw in VT also, but bottom line is that we had trouble scoring in most of those games. Also dont take it the wrong way but that statement about a Cook next cycle, drives me crazy. On one hand I believe you are right because Scarlett is a mega stud, but the reality is that there isnt always another Cook the next cycle. We have to land the top local kids, I know I sound like a broken record but it's just the simple truth.

Cook is a luxury not a necessity. So the reason we struggled to score the last 2 years against top teams was because we had Duke as the starter and the year before Duke and Mike James, who was starting in the NFL this year at one point before getting hurt??????

Actually yes, the stats will back it up. in 2012, against KSU, FSU and ND our running game was non-exsistent, and made us one dimensional and forced us to rely on Morris. Dont want to knock Mike James as the kid is a Cane and a great individual but he got the starting position because of injuries. Bottom line is that we arent all that stacked on offense and those results support that statement. One of the positions we lack not only depth but talent is RB. Just because Cook isnt as big of a need like Valentine doesnt mean one shouldnt look at him as a necessity. As far as Im concerned the best offensive player in Dade, is always a necessity and needs to Cane.

Bicho is frustrated because you obviously can't overstand his point.

The point is simply that RB is not the problem. Are you saying that we couldn't run vs. those teams because Duke isn't good enough of a RB? Or that is we had cook instead of Duke we would have lit those teams up on the ground?

Understand your point but different RB's bring different things to the table. If Duke cant run between the tackles against top D;s u throw another elite back to try it a different type of back.
Look at this kid we lost last year and he did it against good ds too.
U mean to tell me this kid wouldnt have helped us last year because of Duke? whoever says that is def retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J6HwRsoZMc

this can't be accurate. Zone told us Collins is soft.

Cook is a luxury not a necessity. So the reason we struggled to score the last 2 years against top teams was because we had Duke as the starter and the year before Duke and Mike James, who was starting in the NFL this year at one point before getting hurt??????

Actually yes, the stats will back it up. in 2012, against KSU, FSU and ND our running game was non-exsistent, and made us one dimensional and forced us to rely on Morris. Dont want to knock Mike James as the kid is a Cane and a great individual but he got the starting position because of injuries. Bottom line is that we arent all that stacked on offense and those results support that statement. One of the positions we lack not only depth but talent is RB. Just because Cook isnt as big of a need like Valentine doesnt mean one shouldnt look at him as a necessity. As far as Im concerned the best offensive player in Dade, is always a necessity and needs to Cane.

The point is simply that RB is not the problem. Are you saying that we couldn't run vs. those teams because Duke isn't good enough of a RB? Or that is we had cook instead of Duke we would have lit those teams up on the ground?

Understand your point but different RB's bring different things to the table. If Duke cant run between the tackles against top D;s u throw another elite back to try it a different type of back.
U mean to tell me this kid wouldnt have helped us last year because of Duke? whoever says that is def retarded.

sorry, NOT that impressive at all. highlights against Samford, LA-Lafayette, South Mississippi, Rutgers, A&M's horrible D…

Gus looked similar against similar comp..

the only good D he played in that film was Bama, and his runs came when it was 45-0 against 3rd teamers

Advertisement

Shannon getting fired is only part of it, iirc.

I thought Shannon had assured TB that he'd be the lone qb in the class. When golden came in, he told TB that he was going to recruit another qb. That's what made TB move to Louisville.

sorry, NOT that impressive at all. highlights against Samford, LA-Lafayette, South Mississippi, Rutgers, A&M's horrible D…

Gus looked similar against similar comp..

the only good D he played in that film was Bama, and his runs came when it was 45-0 against 3rd teamers

Actually the Bama highlights were the best things in there imo, bec it's some of only a handful of between the tackles runs in that entire tape. SMH say Duke can't run between the tackles then post a highlight tape full of a guy running off tackle plays, sometimes I wonder about this board.

Advertisement
Back