Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

718.gif

Advertisement
So who are the silents golden said there was a few weeks back? Are they suppose to be at UA game or different all star game?

golden said "announce" he never said at an all star game. whoever gets cook, i assume fsu. they obviously get lane also.

All signs point to FSU.

/If this is an epic troll job and he selects UM, we need an entire thread devoted to the reaction of butthurt FSU fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like to ask that everyone prepare themselves for the inevitable; Cook is not going to pick UM.

If he does, then I hope everyone gets super excited but please make your default mentality that he is not coming here (because he's not).

some people say its a live announcement, others say its already done. thank god its almost over.

Advertisement
I'd like to ask that everyone prepare themselves for the inevitable; Cook is not going to pick UM.

If he does, then I hope everyone gets super excited but please make your default mentality that he is not coming here (because he's not).

Lol stern but fair

Advertisement
Golden is good for one shocking commitment yearly.. This is my pick.

I BELIEVE

You can believe in Santa but he's not real, Cook isn't coming to Miami and never hinted or gave strong signs he was leaning here. Matthew Thomas, Keith Bryant and Collins did but not Cook...

SFBayCane, then we need to delete this thread. Lol! This is pointless. This is like making a thread for Lanes announcement or Rudolphs. Just dont see why put ourselves through the unnecessary torture especially on New Years Eve. I thought there was still some small bit of hope that he might flip. Guess that went out the window.

Advertisement
Back