Dalvin Cook commits to FSU

Advertisement
"I think those guys really want to play around me, and it'd be a good group to play with," Cook said. "I just feel like we'll go change the program."

Recruiting can be so cruel some times.

better if he sticks with UF for us. they probably still are no good.

They don't want to play us so better there than most other places.

Joseph is going to be special along with Brandon, we good along with Duke and hopefully Gus. Joseph has amazing feet have great expectations for him.

We'll be fine. It seems Walton will reclassify for 2015 so we'll have him coming in.

"I think those guys really want to play around me, and it'd be a good group to play with," Cook said. "I just feel like we'll go change the program."

context to this quote???

Advertisement

Well, hopefully he is successful in changing the FSU program. It would be nice to beat them again.

I think ol boy is trolling the Gators (and us) with the change the program nonsense. Especially after Freeman ruined the moment last week, he is overcompensating to create more drama. Well done Dalvin, well done.

Advertisement

context to this quote???

Why he is picking the school he is choosing.

It could very easily apply to us but I know better.

it easily applies to Miami but he's still picking Florida State :ohlord:

I think ol boy is trolling the Gators (and us) with the change the program nonsense. Especially after Freeman ruined the moment last week, he is overcompensating to create more drama. Well done Dalvin, well done.

He said that after the state title game too, before Freeman's troll attempt.

Advertisement
He's always said he wants to be a program changer and wants to play where he's most comfortable and feels like a family. All of that sounds like UM, yet here we are awaiting him to choose FSU. Hate recruiting.

fsu..... No meltdown.... We already know were he is going...... NO MELTDOWN!!!! Or trashing the kid, wish him well except against us!

Advertisement
If he picks FSU, Florida fans are going to go ******* nuts LOL..... super, super, super meltdown.

Advertisement
Back