Dalvin cook and ermon ?

Advertisement
Not to single you out, because a lot of people do this, but threads like this annoy me. If we have info on any recruit, we post it. We're not withholding any information so you will get an update when we have one.

I doubt we'll see anything new on them for a couple weeks....right now the coaches are focused on closing 2013.

2 points. peter, i get blasted b/c on sunday morning after a recruiting weekend, the threads start w/ "any update on "so and so" visit to UM? i stated that as soon as there is info, trust me, it will be here or some other site and then here. but, if there is any news, it will make it here quickly. no need to start these types of threads.

bigcaneAl, while i somewhat agree, coaches do make visits to kids in the next class around this time. not a ton of kids get visited, but, some do.

Dro, we on the home stretch for 2013. If anything new was happening it would've came up. We begin worrying about them next wed/thurs as we smoke our celebratory cohibas and reflect on the class of 2013.

/from what I know Dalvin committed to Clemson but might be the hottest name come spring
//Ermon looks like he will take the lead role from keef as he recently hosted some type of twitter show me some luv episode

Advertisement
Not to single you out, because a lot of people do this, but threads like this annoy me. If we have info on any recruit, we post it. We're not withholding any information so you will get an update when we have one.

Maybe you will but other people may have something worth posting on these guys and haven't thought to post it because nobody asked.

I agree with 5X on the guys who are about to sign but these guys are '14 recruits and nobody is really focusing on them right now. Maybe somebody read an article somewhere, saw them at a camp, and has something interesting to post. Not really a big deal.

Last edited:

Don't get your eyebrow in a bunch

Advertisement

[video=youtube;f7J6dRkJjOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f7J6dRkJjOI#t=127s[/video]

Last edited:
What's with these responses? We're an elitist group now?

The guy asked a question. Either ignore it or answer it.

What's with these responses? We're an elitist group now?

The guy asked a question. Either ignore it or answer it.

Seriously.

I asked a bit back in the "Coley reaction" thread if Ermon and Cook had any quotes but Pete ignored it. That's cool and certainly a lot more productive than giving a Bakas type answer.

i dont understand whats so hard about just saying "nothing new" what if someone does have news on em ? just cause they class of 14 i cant ask ?

Advertisement
Im sure that question was to anyone in the Miami community, not just insiders.. Lots of people have info.

The latest on Ermon is that he's visiting Miami on the 9th. According to his twitter.

It will be slow news for HS juniors this time of the year unless it has something to do with Junior Day.

Advertisement
Back