Dallas Crawford joining Georgia staff?

Advertisement
As long as they're not recruiting South Florida, I wish Dallas and Beard the best of luck. And all the other former Canes and Canes coaches for that matter ... except snake-oil-salesmen

Idk how this article thinks Dallas is supposed to help with recruiting in SFL. Kids from Orlando and wasn't an impact player at UM. Best of luck to him though. Did whatever he was asked of him at UM.

Advertisement
He will be recruiting south florida 100% cause he grew up down here and has connections to the kids.

Think Coley/Ga staff think they are getting several Sofla kids. Have seen Hall, Frierson, Johnson, Jobe , names mentioned. Guess Crawford is taking Beards role and helps with receivers.

Advertisement
Another 'Cane getting into the profession, I wish him the best of luck. That said, I hope he ends up leaving UGA soon, and heading to a program where they understand tactics, and aren't relying on out-talenting everyone.

Idk how this article thinks Dallas is supposed to help with recruiting in SFL. Kids from Orlando and wasn't an impact player at UM. Best of luck to him though. Did whatever he was asked of him at UM.

He's from Ft. Myers

Advertisement
Dallas always seemed like a team-first guy and a person of good character. I wish him nothing but the best.

Best of luck to another Cane alumnus....He's only been gone a couple of seasons - good for him to pick up a decent gig already....

Advertisement
LOL @ James Coley corching tree.
Congrats to Crawford though!

giphy.gif

Will always remember how he ran the rock @ UNC in 2013 when Duke went down.

And his last pass to Corn set up The Return®️ for which I'll always be grateful.

That said, unless I've missed something, UGA hiring him smacks of desperation. No offense to the guy, but that school should be above giving guys their first job.

I

And his last pass to Corn set up The Return®️ for which I'll always be grateful.

That said, unless I've missed something, UGA hiring him smacks of desperation. No offense to the guy, but that school should be above giving guys their first job.
Kindve agree but at the same time not at all .. Why would Georgia be above anything ? .. What have they done ? ..

I

Kindve agree but at the same time not at all .. Why would Georgia be above anything ? .. What have they done ? ..

UGA pretends to be elite, and I don't think this is an elite move. To be clear, I'm glad for Dallas...he was never my favorite player, but he was all Cane. I hope he has a good coaching career (that doesn't mess us up in any way). I'm just saying that if you're elite, you don't usually go around offering guys their first job because you've got better options. Let him learn somewhere else then come to the big time. I don't think this says anything good about where UGA is at and that makes me happy.

Advertisement
Back