Dallas Crawford joining Georgia staff?

Congratulations to Dallas doe ... He stepped in and was big timin in dire need and I will always respect that ...

Advertisement
as previously stated you cant be mad at him. im happy for the guy maybe he will turn into a great coach and somehow end up at the u

LOL @ James Coley corching tree.
Congrats to Crawford though!

giphy.gif

6627639d-6efe-4858-9e3b-d0d2f4e61a85.gif

Last edited:
I
Will always remember how he ran the rock @ UNC in 2013 when Duke went down.

And his last pass to Corn set up The Return®️ for which I'll always be grateful.

That said, unless I've missed something, UGA hiring him smacks of desperation. No offense to the guy, but that school should be above giving guys their first job.
Kindve agree but at the same time not at all .. Why would Georgia be above anything ? .. What have they done ? ..

UGA pretends to be elite, and I don't think this is an elite move. To be clear, I'm glad for Dallas...he was never my favorite player, but he was all Cane. I hope he has a good coaching career (that doesn't mess us up in any way). I'm just saying that if you're elite, you don't usually go around offering guys their first job because you've got better options. Let him learn somewhere else then come to the big time. I don't think this says anything good about where UGA is at and that makes me happy.

It's a GA job. Don't need much experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Idk how this article thinks Dallas is supposed to help with recruiting in SFL. Kids from Orlando and wasn't an impact player at UM. Best of luck to him though. Did whatever he was asked of him at UM.

He is from fort Meyers so I doubt he will have pull in central Florida. Also since he will be a Grad Assistant he won't be able to recruit off campus for Georgia. He will have the benefit of the UGA Batman network at his disposal.

Go Canes

Idk how this article thinks Dallas is supposed to help with recruiting in SFL. Kids from Orlando and wasn't an impact player at UM. Best of luck to him though. Did whatever he was asked of him at UM.

He is from fort Meyers so I doubt he will have pull in central Florida. Also since he will be a Grad Assistant he won't be able to recruit off campus for Georgia. He will have the benefit of the UGA Batman network at his disposal.

Go Canes

What's the Batman network?

I
Will always remember how he ran the rock @ UNC in 2013 when Duke went down.

And his last pass to Corn set up The Return®️ for which I'll always be grateful.

That said, unless I've missed something, UGA hiring him smacks of desperation. No offense to the guy, but that school should be above giving guys their first job.
Kindve agree but at the same time not at all .. Why would Georgia be above anything ? .. What have they done ? ..

UGA pretends to be elite, and I don't think this is an elite move. To be clear, I'm glad for Dallas...he was never my favorite player, but he was all Cane. I hope he has a good coaching career (that doesn't mess us up in any way). I'm just saying that if you're elite, you don't usually go around offering guys their first job because you've got better options. Let him learn somewhere else then come to the big time. I don't think this says anything good about where UGA is at and that makes me happy.

It's a GA job. Don't need much experience

Then I guess it's a good move for them. And him.

Good for him. Lol at fools criticizing a GA opening. Some people are just sad. GAs are used as the first experience a person gets besides his playing career

Advertisement
congrats, no one should be surprised! We will always get ours no matter what, if we have competent coaching!!

Wish the kid the best! Kid was asked to get way too fat here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back