305407cane
All American
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2018
- Messages
- 18,127
Sneaky good choice there. I still lean Patterson and LyleCam Pruitt
Sneaky good choice there. I still lean Patterson and LyleCam Pruitt
This is my list too with one addition. From most playing time to least (among players who I think will see the field quite a bit) I think it’ll be Patterson, Lofton, Lyle, Trader, and any Carr.Lyle but I think Patterson, lofton, and trader will play a lot
If your counting Bell as a freshman I’m going with the big fella to play game 1 and might be a starter by late OctWhich freshman plays the most snaps this year?
Both along with Patterson will be special team demons.Lofton or pruitt
Who is Franklin?1 Cam Pruitt - Star
2 Lofton - Rb/Te
3 Zae Patterson - Safety
4 Jordan Lyle - Rb
5 Jo Jo Trader Wr
6 Cole Mcconathy. DE
7 Scott. DT
HONORABLES
E. Franklin De
M Lightfoot De
R. Mack. Nickel
N Carr WR
Scott
LoftonWhich freshman plays the most snaps this year?
Lol I said the same thing.Who is Franklin?