Daeqwan Bailey 2018 JUCO DT is unsigned an Miami should check him out

Advertisement
What I believe is second chances and how sometimes God knocks people off so they can see reality and even though he might have no had the grades he still had the heart and a man his size, with that footwork is something you should really look at. Most people just play to show off but this young man is fighting with his might on the field. And if your to dumb to realize that and just based everything off of grades, I understand school then sports, but think of it like this most people don't have the support for school, only for football and that comes with the coaches. So, what I'm saying is don't look at the grades look at the hard-work and fight this young man is putting into this.

What I believe is second chances and how sometimes God knocks people off so they can see reality and even though he might have no had the grades he still had the heart and a man his size, with that footwork is something you should really look at. Most people just play to show off but this young man is fighting with his might on the field. And if your to dumb to realize that and just based everything off of grades, I understand school then sports, but think of it like this most people don't have the support for school, only for football and that comes with the coaches. So, what I'm saying is don't look at the grades look at the hard-work and fight this young man is putting into this.
Agreed, Daeqwan.

Advertisement
56C288E2-9598-4E8A-AE0D-AFE4937EBD6E.gif

Is this your family? How many years of eligibility does he have left

No grades = no college
Don’t care how hard he works he needs to qualify.

Advertisement
*too dumb.

Advertisement
Back