Dabo was trying to destroy Bama

Advertisement
Good job doing so. When Saban didn't go for that field goal early, Dabo licked his chops. Go ACC 🤭

Advertisement
First time they've truly looked lost in a long time for sure.
I wanted Clemson to win just because it at least helps the ACC. Clemson also takes less of those kids like PS2 and Jobe, which makes them more likable lol.

Advertisement
Old Testament...Smite Thy Opponent...NOT Love.

Mark "Al Golden 2.0" Richt would have started juicing the clock with 14 minutes remaining in the third quarter.
There were many times Richt came to mind during the game!! Richt plays scared and would have settled many time for field goals or punts! Playing the field position thing and milking the clock. I hope our OC was taking notes to attack attack and keep on attacking until the clock tick 0:00!!

First time they've truly looked lost in a long time for sure.
I wanted Clemson to win just because it at least helps the ACC. Clemson also takes less of those kids like PS2 and Jobe, which makes them more likable lol.
This 100%. If Clemson was coming in the way Bama does and takes all of the top SFL talent then I would have rooted for Bama. But the fact that they only poach a few of the elite kids from time to time makes them easier to root for.

Plus them being really good helps us. If we lose and keep it close it's kinda the Georgia-Bama argument. If we win then we probably get bumped to #1 even if that's our only win of the year (obvious sarcasm). With that being said, we're a looooooong ways away from beating Clemson.

It all starts up front guys, Clem's son whipped Bama up front all night long, they sure not used to that. We need linemen, lots of badass linemen on both side. This is what we have lacked the most since Butch left, he understood

Advertisement
bama's body language said that probability was 100% going into halftime. they were completely shook.
I had the same thought. For a team that gets the ball first, and only down 2 scores, they looked defeated. Not only just down 2 scores, but they were moving the ball well, minus the two picks. If any team was still in it 2 scores down, it was them. It's not like they have Mark Richt calling plays, down 2 scores. That was just weird.

Advertisement
Back