Dabo to the Texans?

Advertisement
i know we’re here for the giggles, but that response is pretty odd for a simple question like that. Maybe I’m reading it out of context, but why would dude get defensive like that? Idk, maybe I’m just rooting for the distraction...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe he's going to parallel Saban. Go to the NFL and be a failure, then go to Bama and live out his days.
Wait...what???

Pretty sure Nick Saban said he will not be the coach at Alabama, so how does this even make sense?

Advertisement
They have a lot of money. I wonder what Rileys buyout at Oklahoma is though. He's not off to a good start this year
Doesn't Dabo already make $10M/year? Only NFL coaches paid higher would be Carroll and Belichick. Texans have no picks and are cap strapped. The Jets would make more sense. Lots of picks, take Lawrence #1 and keep it going

Doesn't Dabo already make $10M/year? Only NFL coaches paid higher would be Carroll and Belichick. Texans have no picks and are cap strapped. The Jets would make more sense. Lots of picks, take Lawrence #1 and keep it going
Coaches Salary doesn't go against the cap so being cap strapped means nothing. I assure you the Texans aren't hurting for money

Advertisement
Back