Dabo Swiney

P

PalmBeachCane

Golden sucks *** but am I the only one who thinks Dabo is overrated? Chad Morris and Venables are as good as it gets when it comes to coordinators. Not if but when Chad Morris leaves I think this Tiger team will be exposed. Not saying Canes have a chance tomorrow just saying Dabo will be fired within 4 seasons.

Advertisement
Golden sucks *** but am I the only one who thinks Dabo is overrated? Chad Morris and Venables are as good as it gets when it comes to coordinators. Not if but when Chad Morris leaves I think this Tiger team will be exposed. Not saying Canes have a chance tomorrow just saying Dabo will be fired within 4 seasons.

Fired in 4 seasons? Ok, I'll start a daily countdown.

Dabo has won 34 straight games against in ranked opponents and has beat a numerous amount of ranked teams so no...

Dabo is smart enough to surround himself with great coaches. If one area of the team isn't up to par, he makes a decision. He puts his players in the best position to win.. Something we need in Miami

Advertisement

Dabo is a cheerleader and motivator. However, he surrounds himself with tremendously talented and loyal coaches. He knows exactly how to win in the ACC and against top-tier programs. Also, he knows how to recruit SoFlo talent away from Florida teams. He also sends a good amount of NFL-ready talent to the next level. Statistically, Dabo is one of the most accomplished coaches in NCAAF right now.

Basically what I'm saying is you're wrong...

If dabo never hired Morris... He would of been fired. Dabos offense and defense prior to Morris/venebles were atrocious

Dabo is a cheerleader and motivator. However, he surrounds himself with tremendously talented and loyal coaches. He knows exactly how to win in the ACC and against top-tier programs. Also, he knows how to recruit SoFlo talent away from Florida teams. He also sends a good amount of NFL-ready talent to the next level. Statistically, Dabo is one of the most accomplished coaches in NCAAF right now.

he's also lost multiple games ever year he's been at clemson over the past 7 years all while outrecruiting 95% of the country. against some mediocre teams too so i get where the OP is coming from. he's a real definition of recruiting equalling wins but he isn't quite outcoaching everyone. there has been some questionable play by the tigers against ACC foes and he has definitely been jimbo's doormat every season..

If dabo never hired Morris... He would of been fired. Dabos offense and defense prior to Morris/venebles were atrocious

But he did what Al could not do and that's what makes a good coach. See a problem.. fix it.. and prosper.

Advertisement

he's also lost multiple games ever year he's been at clemson over the past 7 years all while outrecruiting 95% of the country. against some mediocre teams too

Name some coaches that hasn't lost to mediocre teams in the last 7 years...

No diss to Clemson but their not a National Powerhouse. Always been FSU's little brother. If Dabo was so good how come the real big job openings haven't came his way? Michigan, Texas, OSU, UF, Nebraska and USC have all had openings while he's been at Clemson... If I'm wrong you're telling me you would take Dabo as the next HC at Miami? Didn't think so

Omg not this s.hit again.

People said the same thing about Jimbo for years. Same thing they say about the UF coach now.

Realize a good coach when you see one f.ucking retards.

Not sure if serious....

Real serious, Dabo tied his anchor to Morris. He got down on his knees and prayed to the heavens when he found that dimond in the rough. Why do you think Morris gets paid so much? Dabo knows he's ****ed without him. Golden tied his anchor to D'nofrio... That's why the SS fat **** sunk in the costal.

Advertisement
Omg not this s.hit again.

People said the same thing about Jimbo for years. Same thing they say about the UF coach now.

Realize a good coach when you see one f.ucking retards.

Show me someone saying Jimbo was a bad coach and I'll show you someone jacked up on crystal. Jimbo was hand picked by Bowden to take over FSU.. That tells me all I needed to know bout ole Jimbo

Not to mention the salary he has at his disposal. Clemson has shelled out money to try and catch FSU. I just think if Morris was the HC and Dabo was out of the equation they'd be just as good.

Advertisement
Not to throw a monkey wrench in this whole theory but you guys realize Morris is no longer OC at Clemson right? Hes the head man at SMU this season.

he's also lost multiple games ever year he's been at clemson over the past 7 years all while outrecruiting 95% of the country. against some mediocre teams too

Name some coaches that hasn't lost to mediocre teams in the last 7 years...

they didn't just lose, they got blown out smart ***. do some actual research. dabo has done his fair share of corching and hasn't come close to a national championship despite recruiting as good as anyone. i'm not saying he's golden bad which apparently a lot of the people on the board are, i'm saying he's bad in comparison to those who are elite in recruiting. trust me when i say that recruiting makes up for his lack of game planning and application

Advertisement
Back