Dabo got rid of golden

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
And ended Bama reign (for now ) ...I feel the winds of change a comin to coral gables.

Advertisement
Its premature, but even before this game it just seemed Iike Saban didnt have that fire anymore. Almost reminds me of Carroll's last few seaeons at USC.

I think he wants one more go in the pros while he still has the energy to coach.

Its premature, but even before this game it just seemed Iike Saban didnt have that fire anymore. Almost reminds me of Carroll's last few seaeons at USC.

I think he wants one more go in the pros while he still has the energy to coach.

Wouldnt mind seeing him fail again.....LA has an opening

14-0 with a true freshman quarterback and the best defense in the game, going into a consecutive title game... and he doesn't have that fire anymore?

Here's SFBay's Official Dabo Appreciation post:

Dabo since taking over at Clemson:

2008: 7-6 (took over mid season)

2009: 9-5

2010: 6-7

2011: 10-4

2012: 11-2

2013: 11-2

2014: 10-3

2015: 14-1 Runner up

2016: 14-1 National Champions

4-4 overall against FSU

Since his reset year in 2010, Clemson has beaten:

LSU
Auburn (twice)
UGA
Ohio State
Oklahoma (twice)
Alabama

Advertisement

14-0 with a true freshman quarterback and the best defense in the game, going into a consecutive title game... and he doesn't have that fire anymore?

Nope. Dude just seemed disinterested and annoyed by the daily grind that comes w being a College coach.

Nope. Dude just seemed disinterested and annoyed by the daily grind that comes w being a College coach.

when has he ever looked happy at anything? belichick is the exact same way and i'd hardly say that he's lost any fire.

Saban tried to dip out two years ago to the Giants and his wife squashed it.

Guys like Saban don't forget about a failure , he wants another shot at the league.

I can't say this with enough emphasis and seriousness. You people make me sick. Dabo is a fraud and I wouldn't **** on his face if his nose was on fire. ***** that guy and his classless, self-promotional phony *** good guy schtick. I hate Bama as much as anyone, but Clemson has stolen as much SF talent as Bama has and at least Saban is who he is, no bull****. All you need to know about Dabo as a Cane fan is "bush league". **** that guy.

Advertisement

when has he ever looked happy at anything? belichick is the exact same way and i'd hardly say that he's lost any fire.

Never. But this year, his body language especially, told the tale of a man who was bored and perturbed. Think hes just tired of the same teams, reporters, fans, boosters, etc.

Combine that w his bf jetting to UGA w some of his staff, Muffin driving him crazy, and dudes trying to constantly knock up his very hawt daughter...

Just seemed he was over it all.

I can't say this with enough emphasis and seriousness. You people make me sick. Dabo is a fraud and I wouldn't **** on his face if his nose was on fire. ***** that guy and his classless, self-promotional phony *** good guy schtick. I hate Bama as much as anyone, but Clemson has stolen as much SF talent as Bama has and at least Saban is who he is, no bull****. All you need to know about Dabo as a Cane fan is "bush league". **** that guy.

dabo saved us from ourselves.

I don't mind dabo. Did us a favor with golden, brang a national title to our conference. Great year for our conference and brand recognition which does matter- to recruits, TV contracts, out of conference scheduling etc.

Advertisement
Saban tried to dip out two years ago to the Giants and his wife squashed it.

Guys like Saban don't forget about a failure , he wants another shot at the league.

His ego won't allow him to be known as an all-time great college HC, but a mediocre NFL coach.

I also guffawed.

I don't mind dabo. Did us a favor with golden, brang a national title to our conference. Great year for our conference and brand recognition which does matter- to recruits, TV contracts, out of conference scheduling etc.

Haven't heard "brang" since I was in 2nd grade. Thanks for the chuckle.

Advertisement
Dabo is a legit m'fer. Even without him putting the final nail in Golden's coffin, I don't know how anyone doesn't really like him. Speaks from the heart, says what's on his mind, and gets those boys up these days. Legit dude.

Richt can beat dabo so I'm good with the dabo and clemson's natty. No more love for these sob's after this season tho. Time to step up and knock fswho, vaginas tech, uncle, and clampson

Richt can beat dabo so I'm good with the dabo and clemson's natty. No more love for these sob's after this season tho. Time to step up and knock fswho, vaginas tech, uncle, and clampson

Yup. Rick can brang us back to the mountaintop.

Advertisement
Back