Dab

Dugans is already my favorite personality on the staff. He reminds me of the older dudes where I grew up.

He's the sort of dude who would be delivering mail for the Post Office and come out on the court and hoop in the middle of his route with his blue mailman uniform on. And he'd have the smoothest game on the court.

Advertisement
Dugans is already my favorite personality on the staff. He reminds me of the older dudes where I grew up.

He's the sort of dude who would be delivering mail for the Post Office and come out on the court and hoop in the middle of his route with his blue mailman uniform on. And he'd have the smoothest game on the court.

So now we've got a lazy *** government worker type on staff? We ****ed.

Advertisement
Let's take the guy seriously who keeps a D'Onofrio icon and writes like a first grader. You can't steal our optimism. Sorry.

I know recruiting is trending up if Ringz cares enough to rattle some cages. Good to see.

Advertisement
Let's take the guy seriously who keeps a D'Onofrio icon and writes like a first grader. You can't steal our optimism. Sorry.

Lmao. I hated Golden and Dorito. Still do. But will keep it to remind you all of WHERE WE ARE and how you all thought we were on some Golden road

Dugans has to land at least ONE top 100 WR recruit before I crown him like you clowns. Dabs and donks don't mean ****

So now we've got a lazy *** government worker type on staff? We ****ed.

Lmfao...

Advertisement
I have no idea what "dabs" and "donks" are, and how that is "bonding," nor do I even know who that kid is.

Please explain.

I'm just some aging old ignorant white guy. Maybe I should go live in Anacostia.

Dugans was a great hire for Miami,resonates well with recruits and is great at coaching. His track record at Louisville and what he did at usf this year is great. He is also cool with randy moss from when they played together at Fsu.

Advertisement
Back