Da pirate just knocked off USC

I like Leach. I hope they keep winning and he becomes the face of their conference. Dude is a character, and I think that's good for the sport.

I also think it's cool that he's doing it with "smoke and mirrors". Doing more with less ... What a concept!

Advertisement
So I guess Darnold won't be doing his 20 media hits this week?

Will still go number 1 to the jets...

9 TD's and 8 INT's is going to be the first pick?

Yup, the analyst are all over this kids nuts. Think he is leaps and bounds better then Baker coming into season. Things may change but they made this guy the hands down best QB to draft this season

What sucks is both teams will be ranked ahead of us come Monday.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yup, the analyst are all over this kids nuts. Think he is leaps and bounds better then Baker coming into season. Things may change but they made this guy the hands down best QB to draft this season

Well, the Pirate beat USC, and we beat Duke. Get that FSU monkey off our back and people will start ranking us in playoffs territory.

And this is why the Jets will continue to suck.

USC is a good team but was not a top 5 team.

In 5 games
They could of lost to Western Michigan.
Their best game was against Stanford but the defense was unimpressive.
They could of lost to Cal.
They should of lost to Texas.
They lost to Washington State.

USC Defense just isn't any good or at least championship worthy.

It like I'm watching a better version of that Al Golden 2013 team when we went 7-0. Talented but No real dominate wins and every game seems close no matter how superior USC is talent wise.

They r way over hyped

They are overhyped at the beginning of the season every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The Pirate is always good for an upset win or two like this every few years at home.

Then his teams will get clobbered by somebody (or somebodies) on the road.
Probably Oregon and/or Washington.

Lemme keep this hot streak going boys.

Tomorrow I got:

UGA -8.5 over Tennessee
MTSU +3 over FAU
Cinci -3.5 over Marshall
Clemson -7.5 over VT
Colorado moneyline over UCLA
Oklahoma State -10.5 over Texas Tech
UNC moneyline over Georgia Tech

You got a winner except UNC vs Tech

Advertisement
Did anyone who actually watched USC play this year truly believe they were 5th best team in college football? They looked pretty beatable in every game

Darnold overrated, he’s got 8 ints already this year

I know 3-4 of them are off of drops , so it looks worse then it actually is.I think he's a sure thing at next level , he's just pressing since all the hype in the off season. Which is common when you explode on the scene.

He has unreal physical talent , from arm to athletic ability.

Darnold overrated, he’s got 8 ints already this year

I know 3-4 of them are off of drops , so it looks worse then it actually is.I think he's a sure thing at next level , he's just pressing since all the hype in the off season. Which is common when you explode on the scene.

He has unreal physical talent , from arm to athletic ability.

This

Advertisement
I like Leach. I hope they keep winning and he becomes the face of their conference. Dude is a character, and I think that's good for the sport.

I also think it's cool that he's doing it with "smoke and mirrors". Doing more with less ... What a concept!

imma be honest on offense he really doesnt have more with less.

Falk is legit....

and somehow each was able to get 2 wr's from Palm Beach...one that was even committed to us, and has a nice freshman wr in Colvin.

If he can somehow get 1 or 2 fla athletes on offense...he'll be an above avg team in the pac 12

imma be honest on offense he really doesnt have more with less.

Falk is legit....

and somehow each was able to get 2 wr's from Palm Beach...one that was even committed to us, and has a nice freshman wr in Colvin.

If he can somehow get 1 or 2 fla athletes on offense...he'll be an above avg team in the pac 12

I think Faulk is a walk-on, though. The fact that he is legit is a testament to Leach, IMO.

Advertisement
Back