Da pirate just knocked off USC

Advertisement
Great day of football. Need Clemson to beat VT and Wake to beat FSU for a perfect football weekend. Also would like to never see H. Dinich on sportscenter again but you can't have everything.

Best offensive mind in college football. Now he has a pretty good defense to go with it.

Advertisement
USC is a good team but was not a top 5 team.

In 5 games
They could of lost to Western Michigan.
Their best game was against Stanford but the defense was unimpressive.
They could of lost to Cal.
They should of lost to Texas.
They lost to Washington State.

USC Defense just isn't any good or at least championship worthy.

It like I'm watching a better version of that Al Golden 2013 team when we went 7-0. Talented but No real dominate wins and every game seems close no matter how superior USC is talent wise.

Last edited:
Wazzu has a tough game coming up against Oregon next week, so this breakthrough of theirs may be short-lived.

In 5 games

It like I'm watching a better version of that Al Golden 2013 team when we went 7-0. Talented but No real dominate wins and every game seems close no matter how superior USC is talent wise.

They r way over hyped

Advertisement

In 5 games

They r way over hyped

Helton has had the strong stench of a Corch but the darnold deodorant helped. His corchness funk is back to full on stank , same level it was before Darnold came in and saves his a ss last year.

Great day of football. Need Clemson to beat VT and Wake to beat FSU for a perfect football weekend. Also would like to never see H. Dinich on sportscenter again but you can't have everything.

Northwestern beating Wisconsin would be sweet also. Wisconsin would drop below us and our victory tonight over Duke would look even better.

Advertisement
**** of a Friday night. The Canes won me some money. Then I took Wazzu moneyline. Styling like I got them Cuban Links on. Darnold is way overrated.

Lemme keep this hot streak going boys.

Tomorrow I got:

UGA -8.5 over Tennessee
MTSU +3 over FAU
Cinci -3.5 over Marshall
Clemson -7.5 over VT
Colorado moneyline over UCLA
Oklahoma State -10.5 over Texas Tech
UNC moneyline over Georgia Tech

Advertisement
I am happy about the the USC loss. I don't care for those pretty boys even though I live in SoCal. By the way, wasn't Rasheed Green recruited by UM under Folden? Didn't the UM coaches make an in-home visit to Green. It was a long shot, but i wish he had become a Cane.

This is what Mike Leach does , right before he ends up dropping a game to Portland St.

Advertisement
Back