Da Gator has 2 top 10 WRs?

That ain't happening boss.
lmao. dudes on here still hope they're Santa. those receivers are long gone. we had a small shot if we lit it up on the big stage early this year. focus on what's left and the portal. then restart for next year

Advertisement
They can barely complete a forward pass. Da ****?

Can't really take them serious though. More than any other they sell there rankings. Innis isn't even top 10 on there. I'm not crazy about the kids game but I'll take y'all word that he's the goods. That atleast makes him top 10.

Advertisement
Combination of on3 having weird rankings and both those kids are legacies I believe

Billy gapier holding back the passing playbook for the 2023 recruits so AR returns and becomes the first ever 2 year straight 1st overall pick and Heisman winner. ****, might even win the Ray Guy award with his arm

Advertisement
They’re not bad, but top 10 is a huge stretch IMO. On3 is genuinely an awful ratings site. Even laughable in many respects

I thought the guy I was quoting was referring to Hykeem Williams. We're not landing him or ****ey.

Tyler Williams is a different story.

Fair enough.

I'm not putting any "51% or greater" percentages on anyone, but I know we will keep fighting for all of those guys. You never know what happens with coaches at other schools, the wins-and-losses, or any other developments that can change a recruit's thinking.

As just an example, what happens if F$U collapses and coaches are cut loose (even if Norvell stays on, I can't imagine F$U will continue to give a blanket endorsement to his staph).

I'm never counting Mario out, even if I think that any (or all) of those guys will be tough pulls and/or flips.

Advertisement
Seems like their dropping their bags on skill while we seem to be going for the trenches Oline and Dline

Advertisement
For real. No innis? That’s a joke. And if we flip ****ey and get Williams then this thread doesn’t exist
We ain't getting Williams. Supposedly, he wants to go out of state. He and mom's were at Miami vs AtM rooting for AtM.

So, expect a commitment to AtM.

Edit: Looks like he committed to FS Poo per 247Sports.

Advertisement
Back