D. Williams is being crystal balled to UL in the other sight

@DexterW_22: Official visit to miami this week

6:11pm*- 8 Dec 14

*He will be on Campus this weekend...

Advertisement
Cane IMO.

I would only start to get worried if he ended up going on a visit to UF any time soon.

It seems UL made a move with Dexter Williams. Start to scratch his name of the list. This program is a disaster and should be shut down until they decide to have a real football program again.

those morons that do the crystal ball have the same clue about where the recruits are going to land as we do

Lol ul peeked with strong, that sfla pipeline is dying as we speak. One f a g g o t man won't change that, I'm talkin bout u Lamar come see me

Advertisement
I know that Official Visits late in the season make a better impact, but honestly, these kids don't get to see how campus really is during finals week. It's dead until next Wednesday.
I guess it doesn't matter for Dex and Irvin who have seen what it's really like, but if this is the only time you've visited, and you see how dead it is, that could be a big negative..

Advertisement
Been expressing for a long time that I want Julius in this class. He's plug and play, just get him in and figure the position out when he gets here.

Advertisement
Back