D. Williams is being crystal balled to UL in the other sight

Loudiamonds20

Thunderdome
It seems UL made a move with Dexter Williams. Start to scratch his name of the list. This program is a disaster and should be shut down until they decide to have a real football program again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Negged..... that crystal ball sh*t dont mean nothing... just like Kaaya to Boise State last year after his visit before signing day.... nothing to see here....

"His biggest threat to Miami is Florida because his family wants him to stay closer to home, so he is going to Louisville....."

They couldnt pay me enough to be positive about this program at the moment during recruiting season. I sense like its the Titanic heading to that glacier of ice!

Advertisement
They couldnt pay me enough to be positive about this program at the moment during recruiting season. I sense like its the Titanic heading to that glacier of ice!

You do realize there's a whole area between being positive and going full ******? Never go full ******.

"His biggest threat to Miami is Florida because his family wants him to stay closer to home, so he is going to Louisville....."

True, but the staff at UF hasn't contacted him.... I think we keep him, but these next 3 weeks will be crucial

why don't you and all the negative sad saps stay off the recruiting board. discuss the coaches or the direction of the program on the football board. why do we need every recruiting thread to be overrun with negative crap about the program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems UL made a move with Dexter Williams. Start to scratch his name of the list. This program is a disaster and should be shut down until they decide to have a real football program again.

Both people that crystal balled him are louisville analysts that did so before he even went on a visit. Looking at their other predictions they crystal ball everyone to louisville

Im no golden fan but this is starting to get just plain dumb now.. shut the football program down? Scratch his name of the list.. ur a douche idiot.

Guys an EE. GRFOH with this Lville crap. Crystal Ball'd? More like whoever said that is on Crystal Meth.

Advertisement
Back