D. wilder

Advertisement
[]_[]nique;3094190 said:
Dude looked like a robot in space...

Need another LB in this class. Hopefully the OLB from STA

It's amazing that some of you still attempt to make these proclamations on freshmen. STFU with it. Plus it looked like he pulled up lame on the play on defense when the ball carrier got around the outside on him. Looked like he grabbed his hammy.
**** they were doing it with Berrios three months ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

got reps in the fourth quarter when it was still a three point game and looked fine. didn't catch if he was in for mccloud or what but evidently the coaches trust him regardless of what porsters in this thread thought they saw in garbage time vs notre dame.

This kid will be totally fine. True freshman and must win game. Their depth has been tested with a couple injuries.

Weirdos

Hasn't honey nut taught you anything? Not everyone is AA as TF.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
Waynmon Steed is my guy

Patience!!! Steed is ready to go now and recently has been added to the travel squad. Hopefully he can make it out of this season without burning his redshirt. Better to redshirt than to play this late in the season imo. I have heard that he has been causing havoc on scout team. One particular RB was called out for not being able to block him and some o-lineman were told that he was giving them ****. The bad part is that Manny doesn't get to watch the scout team defense but I'm sure he has been told who looks the part by some of the offensive coaches. I don't doubt Manny at all but imo he should try to pick up another 2-3 LB's this year. One thing about my son is he is not scared to compete, so no pressure there!!!

Last edited:
Had a good looking sideline tackle in coverage against UVA. Way too early to be concerned.

Advertisement
Weirdos

Hasn't honey nut taught you anything? Not everyone is AA as TF.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Or cager, or Rosier, or Langham. All kids that have been written off as JAGS and guys that should be told to go somewhere else and hava all made a contribution.

hey....lets criticize a true freshman LB on an undefeated #3 team. Some people can only see gloom. your life must be a miserable

He looked active and played fast which is all you can ask of a TF. And he looks bigger too.

Interesting that Steeds pops said we probably need 2-3 LBs in this class. Very interesting.

Advertisement
He looked active and played fast which is all you can ask of a TF. And he looks bigger too.

Interesting that Steeds pops said we probably need 2-3 LBs in this class. Very interesting.

I think diaz is moving towards a 4-2-5 defense. Hence why the LB recruiting is quiet, and the DB recruiting is insane.

Morgan's biggest issue his freshman year was his size. Incredibly instinctual football player and a great athlete.

Waynmon Steed is my guy

Patience!!! Steed is ready to go now and recently has been added to the travel squad. Hopefully he can make it out of this season without burning his redshirt. Better to redshirt than to play this late in the season imo. I have heard that he has been causing havoc on scout team. One particular RB was called out for not being able to block him and some o-lineman were told that he was giving them ****. The bad part is that Manny doesn't get to watch the scout team defense but I'm sure he has been told who looks the part by some of the offensive coaches. I don't doubt Manny at all but imo he should try to pick up another 2-3 LB's this year. One thing about my son is he is not scared to compete, so no pressure there!!!

Great to hear. He was my favorite recruit in last years class. I can't wait to see him play for the Canes next year. Happy to hear his injury has healed and his is ready to go. Congrats to you and family.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Waynmon Steed is my guy

I presume he's playing WLB?

Waynmon Steed is my guy

And to follow that up, do his instincts give McCloud a run for his money this spring and fall, assuming he is playing WLB?

Waynmon Steed is my guy

And to follow that up, do his instincts give McCloud a run for his money this spring and fall, assuming he is playing WLB?
Mccloud is on the other side of the field at SLB. Personally, I'd prefer to see Steed's athletic ability at WLB and ready to replace Pinckney (if he decides to bounce early, as some have said).

Waynmon Steed is my guy

If he helps, then put him in for the playoff ....

Don't want to repeat the Frank Gore mistake in the Fiesta bowl by Clappy. If they are really good, they will be gone in 3 years anyway.

Advertisement
Back