D$ SoFla Watch List (Defense)

Word on the street is that King Mack wants to graduate early.

rubbing hands GIF
I know a broward school that can help with that

Advertisement
I don't see what UM's hold up is with the STA safeties...Especially King Mack?

Seems like we're ignoring them. I mean there's a chance we only take one safety in this class (1-2 equally possible imo). But still.

I don't see what UM's hold up is with the STA safeties...Especially King Mack?

Seems like we're ignoring them. I mean there's a chance we only take one safety in this class (1-2 equally possible imo). But still.
Hopefully it indicates we're in a strong spot for Aguero but we should always have a warm plan B

Seems like we are all in on that Massachusetts safety. His name escapes me..Why do we have no plan B I feel like at the safety spot? Not saying Mario needs to share his big board with the likes of myself but I havent even heard any other names come out besides the Massachusetts kid. This King Mack kid looks to be a great Plan B.

I like Mack too

We also seem to like the Louisiana kid, Williams...But god knows we don't lead there

Seems like we like Moncrief from Bama, and Thornton from GA...We also seemed to want the Love kid from GA that committed to Auburn.

And like LCE said, the Anglin kid from CFL

Advertisement
Hussey is relatively new to the safety position. He played RB growing up and was elite at it. STA moved him to safety as a sophomore and he is still raw. From what I've seen, he's extremely rangy and a ball hawk, and once he picks a ball, he always has the potential to go for six based on his background as an elite RB.

I looked for video on Aguero over the weekend and couldn't find much. Does anyone have a link to video on Aguero?

Advertisement
Hussey is relatively new to the safety position. He played RB growing up and was elite at it. STA moved him to safety as a sophomore and he is still raw. From what I've seen, he's extremely rangy and a ball hawk, and once he picks a ball, he always has the potential to go for six based on his background as an elite RB.

I looked for video on Aguero over the weekend and couldn't find much. Does anyone have a link to video on Aguero?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we after Mack? His speed alone is a take. I rather we go after Mack than any other out of state safety not name Joenel and The guy from Louisiana. I rate Thornton but if we get Joenel the thumper Mack maybe awesome playing deep center field. We cant let speed like that go outa state like we did with Swartz and guys like Tutu.

I heard a CB from Deerfield Beach named Xavier Lucas is blowing up the camp scene. Getting P5 offers at every stop. 6'2 CB. Hope we have him on our radar.

Advertisement
Back