D$ shares exclusive spring practice insights

I think when the season starts the OL may look like this...

LOT: Zion
LOG: Cohen
OC: Lee
ROG: Rivers
ROT: Francis M.

Or

Zion
Cohen
Lee
Cooper
Rivers

But Rivers is a starter... No way you hear he is our best OL and that he's a NFL talent and he's not starting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don’t put a guy who can score at any given time on defense. That would be incredibly disappointing.
I remember when our defense used to score touchdowns. Robby can be a very good WR but I hope we build enough depth at the position where we can consider a move to defense.

I remember when our defense used to score touchdowns. Robby can be a very good WR but I hope we build enough depth at the position where we can consider a move to defense.
Disagreed. That would be like if Miami recruited a running back who set an FHSAA single season record for touchdowns and then turning him into a safety. Just wouldn’t work.

Respectfully, disagree. Give me that speed and threat on offense over the potential score on D, always. However, if he’s having issues catching the ball or with routes then I can see considering moving him to CB. Even then, can he tackle being a small guy?

I’m under the impression the Washington brothers are impressing everyone in Spring. Perhaps, you’re hearing different but I really hope Robby becomes that next speedy small WR legend at Miami.

Advertisement
Respectfully, disagree. Give me that speed and threat on offense over the potential score on D, always. However, if he’s having issues catching the ball or with routes then I can see considering moving him to CB. Even then, can he tackle being a small guy?

I’m under the impression the Washington brothers are impressing everyone in Spring. Perhaps, you’re hearing different but I really hope Robby becomes that next speedy small WR legend at Miami.
Make no mistake, Robby is legit. He can play either position at Miami.

I think @DMoney sees a lack of a twitchy athlete at CB on the roster, and thinks Robby could dramatically improve that room in that regard.

I think he sees players like Brashard and Ray Ray on offense that can show that on the offensive side. Regardless Robby has the ability and mindset to be good at either more than likely.

I do like Robby "2 times" getting the ball though.

Advertisement

Or

Zion
Cohen
Lee
Cooper
Rivers

But Rivers is a starter... No way you hear he is our best OL and that he's a NFL talent and he's not starting.
Everybody who has insider info says don’t count on Zion, Jalen has impressed at LT this spring and y’all are pencilling Zion in lol.

@DMoney look what you started. It's going to be three years of this **** now.

Quit Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Disagreed. That would be like if Miami recruited a running back who set an FHSAA single season record for touchdowns and then turning him into a safety. Just wouldn’t work.

Sure it would work...

But your point, and I'd kinda agree with it. Is why not keep that player at RB??

Advertisement

Robby ain't small.

Advertisement

Wish Knighton would've hung around and considered a move to CB, He looks the part.

Or

Zion
Cohen
Lee
Cooper
Rivers

Curb your enthusiasm for season record if Zion is starting LT.

Advertisement
Back