D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

Go get Iowa’s DB coach. I know nothing about him (not even his name), but this dude is about to have a white CB drafted top 50. He’s already one of the best to ever do it
Riley Moss was drafted in the 3rd round by Broncos last year so double anomaly.

Advertisement
Knowing Mario’s history it would be safer to say the first option would be for him to take a job elsewhere. One job in particular.

I’ve mentioned Raymond as somebody who would get interest. There’s also somebody at another program with a connection to LG. I’m sure it’ll be his decision.
Jr been having a lot of success in my city. They love him.

Knowing Mario’s history it would be safer to say the first option would be for him to take a job elsewhere. One job in particular.

I’ve mentioned Raymond as somebody who would get interest. There’s also somebody at another program with a connection to LG. I’m sure it’ll be his decision.
He going back to WVU?

@Dwinstitles My guy. You can't be doing this.

Music Video Police GIF by Andrew W. K.

@djnellz Can't be having things like this from posters as good as this guy.
I got all my paper work officer I swear

Advertisement

T-Rob contract at Bama expires at the end of Feb. could there be a reunion?

Hit Rate: 25/30 (83%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

wedding brooklyn GIF

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/10I don’t expect Miami to settle for a second-tier player [QB in the portal]Ward ultimately committed to the Canes.Hit

Advertisement
I'm assuming this is D$ tweeting on the official CIS account

1/13I expect Miami to become a major player for Portal WRs the rest of the offseason. The QB uncertainty was a real holdup with targets.

Another guy who I lowkey want out is Feld. One thing that I've had issue with since Feld got here is the team's lack of strength, speed, coordination, etc. For example, our TEs are stiff and look like they packed on more weight than needed, and the back seven struggles to get opposing players down (could be coaching/technique). The only group that looks that part is the OL which isn't surprising.
We just had our best tackling season in ages, our team stayed mostly healthy throughout the campaign, the freshman TE was a really good run blocker in his first season (which is absolutely not a given), our freshman DE started bullying O-Linemen from Clemson and the overall athletic performance from the team increased by a considerable margin.

And the success of the O-Line obviously should not be credited, I mean why, O-Line is just the most difficult transition from HS to College and our Freshman RT clearly looked out of sorts, along with the Sophomore RG, who lost 30 lbs in the offseason to improve mobility and kept bulldozing defenders down the field.

Theres a lot of things to complain with this team that mostly come down to talent acquisition and a lack of investment from certain players. S&C is at the bottom of that list, if it should be on there at all.

Unless people give concrete examples of shortcomings that can be clearly tied to Coach Feld and not to anything else, they should shut up.

Advertisement
We just had our best tackling season in ages, our team stayed mostly healthy throughout the campaign, the freshman TE was a really good run blocker in his first season (which is absolutely not a given), our freshman DE started bullying O-Linemen from Clemson and the overall athletic performance from the team increased by a considerable margin.

And the success of the O-Line obviously should not be credited, I mean why, O-Line is just the most difficult transition from HS to College and our Freshman RT clearly looked out of sorts, along with the Sophomore RG, who lost 30 lbs in the offseason to improve mobility and kept bulldozing defenders down the field.

Theres a lot of things to complain with this team that mostly come down to talent acquisition and a lack of investment from certain players. S&C is at the bottom of that list, if it should be on there at all.

Unless people give concrete examples of shortcomings that can be clearly tied to Coach Feld and not to anything else, they should shut up.
And your opinion is just like mine, an opinion...

I'll be specific. Unless YOU are going to do something about ME not giving concrete examples of shortcomings, I suggest YOU don't say anything to me.

And your opinion is just like mine, an opinion...

I'll be specific. Unless YOU are going to do something about ME not giving concrete examples of shortcomings, I suggest YOU don't say anything to me.
... I did. I pointed to the vastly improved tackling, the blocking success by the freshman TE, the performance of the freshman RT, and the overall improved health of the team, in particular on the O-Line.

You can read it or leave it, this isn't even an opinion, the teams overalls athletic performance drastically improved and it became most evident around the LoS and in player development for the young, talented players that we had. That's a fact.

... I did. I pointed to the vastly improved tackling, the blocking success by the freshman TE, the performance of the freshman RT, and the overall improved health of the team, in particular on the O-Line.

You can read it or leave it, this isn't even an opinion, the teams overalls athletic performance drastically improved and it became most evident around the LoS and in player development for the young, talented players that we had. That's a fact.
I appreciate your response, the initial disrespect wasn't needed.

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 26/31 (84%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

1/8I expect staff changes, pretty confidentlyAddae and Ice Jr leftHit
Did Addae leave?
Edit: Just read that he's going to Buffalo to be their DB Coach. Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Tyler Williams is back on campus in the middle of spring break w/no one on campus. D$ says read the tea leaves here, its a good sign for back to back visits and bringing decision maker/parents with him. Not ready to predict a commit yet, but a very positive sign.

Tyler Williams is back on campus in the middle of spring break w/no one on campus. D$ says read the tea leaves here, its a good sign for back to back visits and bringing decision maker/parents with him. Not ready to predict a commit yet, but a very positive sign.

No doubt. The quick follow with the parents is huge. Kid is clearly looking for that final level of approval before making a decision.

Advertisement
Back