D$'s Post-Season Top Prospects in Dade/Broward: 5-1

View as article
D$ where would you put some of our out of state on this list(Kaaya, Hester or others). Given Qb would have to think Kaaya top 5 if not 1.

Advertisement
D$ where would you put some of our out of state on this list(Kaaya, Hester or others). Given Qb would have to think Kaaya top 5 if not 1.

Hard to say because I've never seen those guys live in games. With that said, I've been a huge Kaaya fan since we first offered him, so he'd probably fit in very high.

Another guy that Demetrius reminds me of is Anthony Barr who will probably be going in the top ten of the upcoming draft.

Advertisement

Hard to say because I've never seen those guys live in games. With that said, I've been a huge Kaaya fan since we first offered him, so he'd probably fit in very high.

Dmoney, what's your take on kaaya vs white?

Dmoney, what's your take on kaaya vs white?

Tough to say. The only time I saw Kaaya live was at the Miami camp. He is the bigger, stronger thrower in that setting.

Wait so am I to understand that Golden has locked down one half of the best players in Dade and Broward, still leads for Valentine ( which would mean 6 of 10) and still has an outside shot at the number 11th player Harris.

Where are all the idiots now that indicate that he can`t recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back