D$'s Post-Season Top Prospects in Dade/Broward: 15-11

View as article
Advertisement
I understand, that So Fla isn't the only place where you can find talent, but why in the **** do you need to go anywhere else. Then out your back door. To a kid that is just minutes away from you. Our commitment list should be filled with guys on it. That the Miami area is the their location. The only way we shouldn't be taking on kids. Is because we just don't have anymore room to hold them.

Every team across the country comes here, and takes these guys that we deem unfit, and these guys shine. Yet were out trying to find talent in other states. That the local schools their are ****ting all over.

If I have the option of recruiting a 5'8" WR from South Carolina or a 5'8" WR from South Florida, and they're both good players, I'm taking the South Florida kid simply because of the talent he excelled against in high school.

McKenzie embarrassed every team he played against. It didn't matter if it was Jackson, Central, Bolles, whoever. Teams that are loaded with D-1 talent. So why would anybody think his height is going to keep him from doing the same in college?
Dowels locked down all the highly recruited (major) D-1 caliber WR's in South Florida so why would anybody believe that he couldn't guard those same WR's on the college level?
Battle is "too slow" for Miami but he isn't too slow to play South FLA football and look like the most dominant player on the field every time he suits up?

If I can cover Ermon Lane as a Senior in high school then I can cover Ermon Lane as a Sophomore in college. LOL

"Sorry son, you're good enough to cover all the highly touted WR's on the high school level but once you get to college those same WR's are gonna get much better and you're gonna stay the same."

If I can make people look like fools at the Under Armour game then why can't I do the same on the college level? (i.e. McKenzie)

SMH

Last edited:
I understand, that So Fla isn't the only place where you can find talent, but why in the **** do you need to go anywhere else. Then out your back door. To a kid that is just minutes away from you. Our commitment list should be filled with guys on it. That the Miami area is the their location. The only way we shouldn't be taking on kids. Is because we just don't have anymore room to hold them.

Every team across the country comes here, and takes these guys that we deem unfit, and these guys shine. Yet were out trying to find talent in other states. That the local schools their are ****ting all over.

If I have the option of recruiting a 5'8" WR from South Carolina or a 5'8" WR from South Florida, and they're both good players, I'm taking the South Florida kid simply because of the talent he excelled against in high school.

McKenzie embarrassed every team he played against. It didn't matter if it was Jackson, Central, Bolles, whoever. Teams that are loaded with D-1 talent. So why would anybody think his height is going to keep him from doing the same in college?
Dowels locked down all the highly recruited (major) D-1 caliber WR's in South Florida so why would anybody believe that he couldn't guard those same WR's on the college level?
Battle is "too slow" for Miami but he isn't too slow to play South FLA football and look like the most dominant player on the field every time he suits up?

If I can cover Ermon Lane as a Senior in high school then I can cover Ermon Lane as a Sophomore in college. LOL

"Sorry son, you're good enough to cover all the highly touted WR's on the high school level but once you get to college those same WR's are gonna get much better and you're gonna stay the same."

If I can make people look like fools at the Under Armour game then why can't I do the same on the college level? (i.e. McKenzie)

SMH

Cant argue with that logic. The crazy thing about Berrios though is that I thought he came to camp, and from what was reported he dominated, but left camp without an offer. Wasnt it until Kaaya made an effort to get him an offer after the opening, that a month later he got an offer? It seemed like the staff was hesitant on a small WR.

SMH

Cant argue with that logic. The crazy thing about Berrios though is that I thought he came to camp, and from what was reported he dominated, but left camp without an offer. Wasnt it until Kaaya made an effort to get him an offer after the opening, that a month later he got an offer? It seemed like the staff was hesitant on a small WR.

FWIW...

I don't have a problem with the Berrios offer.

Advertisement

SMH

FWIW...

I don't have a problem with the Berrios offer.

Oh, I got that from the original post, I was just stating how it didnt appear they wanted Berrios either til Kaaya pushed for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back