D Money question during off week

We keep getting all these injuries, they’ll start seeing the field. Even the Delaware guy - Chukwurah(edge but still).
 
I think Nagle and Stancil are the furthest ahead right now. Stancil played some edge against CMU.

Those guys are all athletic, so the focus is on getting bigger and playing stronger.
 
We have a little time to burn. What are are you hearing about the young DT room Stancil, Backn, Nagel etc. They have been here a bit and how are they progressing?
Nagle and Stancil really flashed in the Florida A&M and CMU game. We're loaded at DT obviously, so it's obviously going to be hard to see the field
 
I think Nagle and Stancil are the furthest ahead right now. Stancil played some edge against CMU.

Those guys are all athletic, so the focus is on getting bigger and playing stronger.
Thank you for saying furthest.
 
I think Nagle and Stancil are the furthest ahead right now. Stancil played some edge against CMU.

Those guys are all athletic, so the focus is on getting bigger and playing stronger.
Do you know anything about the progress of Frederic Sainteus? I know he is a project but remember him being really athletic. I wonder if he will ever play here.
 
Do you know anything about the progress of Frederic Sainteus? I know he is a project but remember him being really athletic. I wonder if he will ever play here.
Talented but that's a slower burn. He's raw and we knew that during the process.
 
Back
Top