D$, Lu - Jermaine Johnson

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
First off just wanted to say thanks to you and LuCane for creating CanesInsight. I really appreciate that there now exists a message board where one can not only find quality football info but also a treasure trove of uncensored internet lulz. The best part is, its all free. I'm glad to be here.

Regarding J.J, I recall you insinuated on TOS that he had been moved to DT. Is this still the case? If so what kind of upside do you see him having there?

FWIW he's still listed at OL

Advertisement
First off just wanted to say thanks to you and LuCane for creating CanesInsight. I really appreciate that there now exists a message board where one can not only find quality football info but also a treasure trove of uncensored internet lulz. The best part is, its all free. I'm glad to be here.

Regarding J.J, I recall you insinuated on TOS that he had been moved to DT. Is this still the case? If so what kind of upside do you see him having there?

FWIW he's still listed at OL

He had been working at defensive tackle but moved back to offensive tackle after Feliciano got hurt. I suspect he'll continue to get reps at defensive tackle in practice.

I like JJ, and I like him as a DT. His problem as an offensive lineman was that he had the brain of a defensive lineman.

He is too big, athletic and aggressive not to see the field. He's a bit tall for a DT, but he's strong and physical. His long arms can cause problems for offensive linemen if he learns to use them.

I think of JJ, and he reminds me of Jim Jeffcoat that played for the Cowboys years back. Potential is there....

The knock was always that he was too raw, and time is running out for him to get moving forward

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back