D.Jones Art🎨

AG2

Redshirt Freshman
I’ve seen many opinions on here about my cousin as a football player, don’t care to discuss. He’s one **** of an artist and has had a great deal of success. Just wanted to promote his work to those who aren’t aware. This is what he’s doing for a living now. If you’re interested in viewing/inquiring about pieces, follow him on IG @ dmaurijones_

3460D2B4-CD3B-4B3F-8115-BD994C2EFFAA.jpg

04EAE8F7-6591-4507-8C13-2D83FE153D98.jpg

7A8D8319-001C-4979-9572-98BFA466D4C7.jpg

F95FC738-710B-4F15-82D6-E7CED5EAC180.jpg

97D18E5B-69F5-4427-A9B5-8005477FD06B.jpg

Advertisement
I’ve seen many opinions on here about my cousin as a football player, don’t care to discuss. He’s one **** of an artist and has had a great deal of success. Just wanted to promote his work to those who aren’t aware. This is what he’s doing for a living now. If you’re interested in viewing/inquiring about pieces, follow him on IG @ dmaurijones_

View attachment 58011

View attachment 58012

View attachment 58013

View attachment 58014

View attachment 58015

Kid is super talented. I whish him the best.

Advertisement

View attachment 58011

View attachment 58012

View attachment 58013

View attachment 58014

View attachment 58015

That's really impressive stuff.

Hope the program finds a way to give him a platform for his art.
Maybe have an 'athletes art exhibit' in the new IPF that recruits and donors can see and enjoy on visits.
Could be mutually beneficial.
Raise his profile and show visitors how well-rounded the young men are.

Would be dope to see.
Either way, wish him much success.

Where did he transfer too and did he have a good career there?

He looks like he's going to be just fine too.

New Mexico Highlands. Ended up breaking his foot and didn’t get to play. Art has been great for him. Has been in many art shows and able to do pieces for Flo Rida and likes of others.

View attachment 58011

View attachment 58012

View attachment 58013

View attachment 58014

View attachment 58015

That's really impressive stuff.

Hope the program finds a way to give him a platform for his art.
Maybe have an 'athletes art exhibit' in the new IPF that recruits and donors can see and enjoy on visits.
Could be mutually beneficial.
Raise his profile and show visitors how well-rounded the young men are.

Would be dope to see.
Either way, wish him much success.

I agree. A lot of kids out here with talents off of the field. He won 1st Place in Canes With Talent, back in ‘16

Advertisement
Where did he transfer too and did he have a good career there?

He looks like he's going to be just fine too.

New Mexico Highlands. Ended up breaking his foot and didn’t get to play. Art has been great for him. Has been in many art shows and able to do pieces for Flo Rida and likes of others.

Bummer, but like i said he'll be just fine from the looks of it. The Allen Hurns one is pretty badass and if the Chic one is spray paint that one is ballin too. Fuq that actually they're all pretty badass and shows a range of paints he works with.

Advertisement
Appreciate y’all fellas. I will share some of his stuff on here from time to time. Now back to the AH4 lol

Advertisement
I thought I read that he didn’t really start painting until after he got hurt. He does great work and I wish him much success.

In the world of sports related "art" there can be a ton of cornball type work. This stuff isn't. Best of luck to him as he's obviously talented.

I thought I read that he didn’t really start painting until after he got hurt. He does great work and I wish him much success.

He’s been painting for quite some time. After the injury, the passion for it became greater though

Advertisement
Back