D.Jackson

McCloud, Kaaya, Coley, Jenkins, Dogflu, Linder...the list goes on forever.

It's a **** good thing they're building this new medical center 20 yards away from the practice field.

Advertisement
Felder has seen to it that 90% of the DL has had to play through injury. I wanna whip his behind.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Patchan should not be on this list. His knee was jacked before Felder got here.

Willis got rolled up. Happens all the time.

Jenkins did not miss a game. It was his ankle and it looked like his cleat got stuck in the ground. Happens frequently.

Come on man.

Jenkins had knee surgery and missed two games but yeah, come on man.
Willis got injured jumping on a pile.
Thomas hurt his shoulder against FAU and it's limited his productivity.
Molten was injured in camp.
Martin was injured in camp.
Jackson hurt his knee against App St.
Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Pinckney, Quarterman, Colbert, Mayes, Gordinier...it's a M.A.S.H. unit.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Injuries aside, we were once again dominated in the trenches against the big dogs (FSU, ND) and we've lost close games in the 4th quarter like we always have before he got here. I'm just not seeing the results. I guess we need to wait several years for something to occur before we're allowed to pass judgement on anything ever again.

We werent dominated in the trenches by FSU or UNC. Esp FSU. We held our own. As far as injuries are concerned..thats apart of the game.

McCloud, Kaaya, Coley, Jenkins, Dogflu, Linder...the list goes on forever.

It's a **** good thing they're building this new medical center 20 yards away from the practice field.

So wait, we want the old S&C guy and Art back?

Advertisement
Felder has seen to it that 90% of the DL has had to play through injury. I wanna whip his behind.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Jenkins did not miss a game. It was his ankle and it looked like his cleat got stuck in the ground. Happens frequently.

Come on man.

I don't even know why you responded to Rok.. This is his routine. You fell for it

There's nothing "routine" about those injuries. Felsen is focusing too much on speed/twitch and ignoring the toughness muscles.

Which are the "toughness" muscles?

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Blaming the trainer because guys get injured? You people always looking for some to ***** on! This is as ridiculous as blaming the doctor when a player re injures his repaired ACL! Cowboys trainer must really suck because Romo stays on the scrap heap. Dude was being applauded a few months ago for getting the guys in better playing condition. Injuries happen and it nobody's fault, especially the trainer.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Blaming the trainer because guys get injured? You people always looking for some to ***** on! This is as ridiculous as blaming the doctor when a player re injures his repaired ACL! Cowboys trainer must really suck because Romo stays on the scrap heap. Dude was being applauded a few months ago for getting the guys in better playing condition. Injuries happen and it nobody's fault, especially the trainer.

You're right. That we've had more injuries this season, starting with two guys tearing their ACL in offseason workouts, is a complete coincidence. Everything is awesome.

We are playing a scheme that requires depth because its so violent.We could just trade off injuries and TFL for R&R.

Advertisement

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

I don't even know why you responded to Rok.. This is his routine. You fell for it

There's nothing "routine" about those injuries. Felsen is focusing too much on speed/twitch and ignoring the toughness muscles.

Don't question this dude.

He knows his stuff.

He has multiple doctorates in biomechanics, muscle physics and thermodynamics, and human exercise physiology, and he can intuit what no other human on earth can possibly know or deduce.

This motherfūcker is a brilliant scientist and sports medicine expert.

We are playing a scheme that requires depth because its so violent.We could just trade off injuries and TFL for R&R.

Yup.

That definitely explains the torn ACLs for Cager and Gray during offseason workouts. It's a rough sport.

Yup.

That definitely explains the torn ACLs for Cager and Gray during offseason workouts. It's a rough sport.

Felder actually does work outs to strengthen the joints in knees and ****. You cant prevent injuries man. Its a lot of luck involved.

Advertisement

Yup.

Rok...these kids haven't even had a calendar year with him yet!

I know! Scary isn't it? Imagine how many more injuries we're going to see.

LOL!!! Again many of you expect miracles or are just delusional. ****, probably both.

Richt hires his staff in January and literally had to start this thing from ground zero. Terrible S&C, kids didn't have meal plans to build their bodies properly, no nutritionist...some of you knuckleheads want instant results. Just not going to happen.

And why the injuries. It's football! Guys get hurt. Get the depth where it's needed and this isn't an issue.

I'm not blaming the injuries on Felder, but Georgia under Richt did have a lot of knee injuries yearly. I can't and don't have the time to produce stats, but I have kept a close eye on Georgia through the years due to two of my close friends being from Georgia and UGA fans.

Advertisement

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

Jenkins had knee surgery and missed two games but yeah, come on man.
Willis got injured jumping on a pile.
Thomas hurt his shoulder against FAU and it's limited his productivity.
Molten was injured in camp.
Martin was injured in camp.
Jackson hurt his knee against App St.
Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Pinckney, Quarterman, Colbert, Mayes, Gordinier...it's a M.A.S.H. unit.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Injuries aside, we were once again dominated in the trenches against the big dogs (FSU, ND) and we've lost close games in the 4th quarter like we always have before he got here. I'm just not seeing the results. I guess we need to wait several years for something to occur before we're allowed to pass judgement on anything ever again.

Dominated?

Really?

LOL maybe on the OL

Come on man.

Don't question this dude.

He knows his stuff.

He has multiple doctorates in biomechanics, muscle physics and thermodynamics, and human exercise physiology, and he can intuit what no other human on earth can possibly know or deduce.

This motherfūcker is a brilliant scientist and sports medicine expert.

Oh ****, I had no idea. I wish somebody had told me before I opened my **** fool mouth.

Yup.

Rok...these kids haven't even had a calendar year with him yet!

That makes it even scarier. Felden has the potential to destroy this program from the inside out if he keeps injuring players at a record pace.

Advertisement
Back