D.Jackson

252cane

All-ACC
Back at practice today for the first time in a month. Looks like he will be playing saturday. Good to get him back because he brings more pop off the edge than harris.

Advertisement
Back at practice today for the first time in a month. Looks like he will be playing saturday. Good to get him back because he brings more pop off the edge than harris.

IMO hes our best pass rusher. No coincidence that the pass rush went down a bit when he got hurt.

IMO hes our best pass rusher. No coincidence that the pass rush went down a bit when he got hurt.

The coincidence is that we started playing significantly better opponents.

The coincidence is that we started playing significantly better opponents.

He was a monster against FSU. He almost took Francois's life that night. He and Norton.

Advertisement
Felder has seen to it that 90% of the DL has had to play through injury. I wanna whip his behind.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Felder has seen to it that 90% of the DL has had to play through injury. I wanna whip his behind.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

I hope we have a fine balance of strength and endurance training. I appreciate endurance, but on the football field, I need the guy who can bench 225 at least 20x and squat 350 at least 10x for explosion.

Being explosive is largely hereditary... It can be enhanced but... Mostly genes

Bench and squats are for strength like you said, but to tune your explosiveness you have to train doin athletic motions in an explosive manner

Advertisement

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Patchan should not be on this list. His knee was jacked before Felder got here.

Willis got rolled up. Happens all the time.

Jenkins did not miss a game. It was his ankle and it looked like his cleat got stuck in the ground. Happens frequently.

Come on man.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Your posting leaves a lot to be desired. You are trying way too hard.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Then put me on ignore or meat me somewhere.

Or better yet, refute what I posted.

Advertisement

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Jenkins did not miss a game. It was his ankle and it looked like his cleat got stuck in the ground. Happens frequently.

Come on man.

Jenkins had knee surgery and missed two games but yeah, come on man.
Willis got injured jumping on a pile.
Thomas hurt his shoulder against FAU and it's limited his productivity.
Molten was injured in camp.
Martin was injured in camp.
Jackson hurt his knee against App St.
Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Pinckney, Quarterman, Colbert, Mayes, Gordinier...it's a M.A.S.H. unit.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Pretty daming stuff right there. S&C is supposed to toughen kids up, not make them brittle.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Advertisement

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Then put me on ignore or meat me somewhere.

Or better yet, refute what I posted.

n8h5ka.gif

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

I don't even know why you responded to Rok.. This is his routine. You fell for it

Last edited:

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

I don't even know why you responded to Rok.. This is his routine. You fell for it

There's nothing "routine" about those injuries. Felsen is focusing too much on speed/twitch and ignoring the toughness muscles.

Thomas - shoulder
Molten - shoulder
Jackson - knee
Patchan - knee
Jenkins - knee
Willis - knee
Martin - knee

Come on man.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Injuries aside, we were once again dominated in the trenches against the big dogs (FSU, ND) and we've lost close games in the 4th quarter like we always have before he got here. I'm just not seeing the results. I guess we need to wait several years for something to occur before we're allowed to pass judgement on anything ever again.

Advertisement
Back