D.Jackson

McCloud, Kaaya, Coley, Jenkins, Dogflu, Linder...the list goes on forever.

It's a **** good thing they're building this new medical center 20 yards away from the practice field.
Can they make it 20 yards if they're injured though? They may need to reconsider the location of the IPF to possibly attach it to the hospital. Also maybe consider some sort of convader belt to transport the injured to where they need to go without being re-injured. That or Felder needs to adjust the routine to suit the 20 yard limp to the hospital. Possibly implementing some sand limping drills, crawling for endurance, and ***** gauntlet just for the **** of it.

Advertisement
Patchan should not be on this list. His knee was jacked before Felder got here.

Willis got rolled up. Happens all the time.

Jenkins did not miss a game. It was his ankle and it looked like his cleat got stuck in the ground. Happens frequently.

Come on man.

Jenkins had knee surgery and missed two games but yeah, come on man.
Willis got injured jumping on a pile.
Thomas hurt his shoulder against FAU and it's limited his productivity.
Molten was injured in camp.
Martin was injured in camp.
Jackson hurt his knee against App St.
Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Pinckney, Quarterman, Colbert, Mayes, Gordinier...it's a M.A.S.H. unit.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Injuries aside, we were once again dominated in the trenches against the big dogs (FSU, ND) and we've lost close games in the 4th quarter like we always have before he got here. I'm just not seeing the results. I guess we need to wait several years for something to occur before we're allowed to pass judgement on anything ever again.

Dominated?

Really?

LOL maybe on the OL

What was our YPC against FSU and ND? I'll wait.

Patchan..I'll give you that one but it sure didn't take very long for him to re-injure his knee.

Your argument against Felden is irrefutable at this point. He's clearly doing something very wrong.

Injuries aside, we were once again dominated in the trenches against the big dogs (FSU, ND) and we've lost close games in the 4th quarter like we always have before he got here. I'm just not seeing the results. I guess we need to wait several years for something to occur before we're allowed to pass judgement on anything ever again.

Dominated?

Really?

LOL maybe on the OL

You do realize LINES includes the defensive line correct?

You post some really dumb **** on here at times.

Dominated?

Really?

LOL maybe on the OL

O-Line was dominated not d-line. You must not have ever worked out before. You are not going to become a power house in 6 months. I bet guys are much stronger next fall camp than they were last.

Dominated?

Really?

LOL maybe on the OL

O-Line was dominated not d-line. You must not have ever worked out before. You are not going to become a power house in 6 months. I bet guys are much stronger next fall camp than they were last.

WRONG. FLDR HAD MAD THEM BOYZ WEEK AZ **** IN FEW MONTHS THEY GET HURT CUZ THEY HAVES THA STAMINAS NOW NOT THE TOUGHNESS MUSCLES THEY WERE TUFF BUT HE MAD THEM SOFT.

Advertisement
This is getting really good. The list of excuses for Felder continues to grow.

Oh and LOL at not realizing that the improved DL play (even though they've all been injured) has everything to do with the new scheme.

Advertisement
This is getting really good. The list of excuses for Felder continues to grow.

Now we got guys in here claiming we can't expect guys to get stronger in 6 months. I improved my bench from 310 to 405 in 4 months. But we can't expect our guys to get stronger in a full blown strength and conditioning program.

"You can't prevent injuries." I guess I don't disagree with this. However, you can become more prone to injury by using certain weight training techniques, like doing every exercise to exhaustion the way Felder asks them to. But hey, I'm this huge ******* ******* for even bringing this up apparently.

Advertisement
Back