D.Jackson and Mike Smith now 4 stars on 24/7

Advertisement
Chad Thomas and Kaaya moved up in the rankings and Darrion Owens jumped up alot too.. With a few more jucos and guys like Berrios and Moten this class should be top 3 at worst. The 5-0 start has had a huge affect on the recruits..

Not a CHANCE we finish top 3, mathematically. I would guess 7-10. Have to look at what some top teams with smaller classes and highly ranked kids still out there project. Our average score per kid is currently #16 on Rivals for instance. We just filled up early.

The good news is its still going to be a highly ranked class, and more importantly who GIVES A **** what a bunch of former mailmen/wanna be coaches/ unemployable journalists think between their Call of Duty shut-ins when you have AL Golden and camp working off THEIR lists? All I care about is if AG feels good about the class.

Last edited:
are people finally coming to the realization that the recruiting services are not biased against UM, like so many on here suggest?

They ABSOLUTELY are biased. Employees of the services have even ADMITTED it. You have a kid who committed early to Miami with its small subscription base... and then you have a kid that Alabama and LSU, both with massive subscription-bases are fighting for... they promote the kid that the larger readerships want to see higher. Its fact.

Advertisement
I was convinced when Al was off unearthing guys like Fig and Kamalu.

The college football world should be terrified, because not only is AG one of the very best talent evaluators in the game, he's an excellent developer of said talent. When you combine those two traits with the talent pool you find in south florida. It's cheating.

Hey, I love Al and am absolutely amazed at what he has accomplished. But don't give him ALL the credit. Yes, he put together this staff (some of whom got panned on this Board by so-called 'internet experts'), i.e.D'No & Keheo, but it was the STAFF that had to do the real 'developing'.
Al provided the road map and laid out the plan, but they did the work.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was convinced when Al was off unearthing guys like Fig and Kamalu.

The college football world should be terrified, because not only is AG one of the very best talent evaluators in the game, he's an excellent developer of said talent. When you combine those two traits with the talent pool you find in south florida. It's cheating.

Do not use word "cheating" NCAA still looking for something to **** us with.

are people finally coming to the realization that the recruiting services are not biased against UM, like so many on here suggest?

They ABSOLUTELY are biased. Employees of the services have even ADMITTED it. You have a kid who committed early to Miami with its small subscription base... and then you have a kid that Alabama and LSU, both with massive subscription-bases are fighting for... they promote the kid that the larger readerships want to see higher. Its fact.

Biased "for" some of the big schools, to the extent that is true, is not the same as biased against UM.

People claim that once a kid commits to UM he falls in the rankings. I don't see the evidence for that. At least regarding these two recruits, the exact opposite has occurred.

Hey, I love Al and am absolutely amazed at what he has accomplished. But don't give him ALL the credit. Yes, he put together this staff (some of whom got panned on this Board by so-called 'internet experts'), i.e.D'No & Keheo, but it was the STAFF that had to do the real 'developing'.

**** just got serious, we have the standard oversized font, but we also got some bold text and red text thrown in for effect. Mind=blown

Advertisement

**** just got serious, we have the standard oversized font, but we also got some bold text and red text thrown in for effect. Mind=blown

hiF.UCKINGlarious

Advertisement
Back