D. J. Williams

Unfortunately we’re an entitled fan base. We want something for nothing. Not considering that it’s the kids future at hand. Plus let’s not forget that the staff didn’t think he was good until his recruitment blew up. A legacy at a school with Cane coaches. Our staff knew about him, they didn’t like him.

They liked Crowley better, and crowley de-committed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I was just watching some Edge highlights. He needs to talk to this kid and show him what's up. All the big time schools seriously offered late. Don't hold it against The U, the school you grew up loving. Just sad man to see kids with ties possibly front run away.

Advertisement
Okay... That’s fine. He doesn’t owe them anything. Just take his time to find the right fit.

Just like Miami doesn't owe him anything. We evaluated him just like every other prospect, and he showed good film to every other school at the same time he showed us. Everyone came on late. Why be mad at us because we didn't offer him when he didn't show enough?

Just like Miami doesn't owe him anything. We evaluated him just like every other prospect, and he showed good film to every other school at the same time he showed us. Everyone came on late. Why be mad at us because we didn't offer him when he didn't show enough?
These kids are impossible. Kid is mad that we offered late like everyone else, yet we were first on Crowley when nobody really knew who he was and he runs off to OSU when they offer with a month before signing day. FOH.

Miami is held to an impossible standard when it comes to offers.

We talk so much about " the staff is terrible and they can't recruit" yo how many times have they been punished for doing what other schools do by these kids and then the kids get a pass? Too many of these kids smile in the coaches faces and then badmouth them when they're gone, whine about not getting am offer when nobody else wanted their asses, tell the staff good things only rp publicly attack them a week later that's the "kids" who make grown man wack choices especially when your family member has buildings literally named after him but "y'all didnt offer me early enough so I'll leave..... To the school who offered me later then you". These kids man smh

Advertisement

Where do you get he’s mad? I haven’t read anything that said he was mad. No interviews or anything. Or is that code speak for he should “commit to us no matter what?”

Just continue to recruit him. Every school has to recruit him. I’m sure he is listening to everyone. My goodness.

lol at everyone with the "he's mad at us" narrative. Maybe he just see's we are a **** show offensively and have zero OL commits, and see's running behind a Bama OL and winning ships is more appealing..

lol at everyone with the "he's mad at us" narrative. Maybe he just see's we are a **** show offensively and have zero OL commits, and see's running behind a Bama OL and winning ships is more appealing..

Problem is with the backs they recruit he wont be running behind that line

Advertisement
Back