D. J. Williams

Advertisement
Milk.jpg

You basically started a thread to echo roughly 30 other posts made in 2 other threads. Good job buddy...

Advertisement
Film reminds me of Soph Robert Burns, except running out of the QB position.

5'10", 210 lbs. Now has offers from us and half the SEC.

This kid is a **** of a lot better than McIntosh. He'd be a great pickup, and if he commits to Auburn or UGA I'm sure he'll get bumped to a 4*.

Idk about “better” than Mac..but I like him as a prospect as soon as he came on our radar..u can find so many hidden gem RBs. But don’t belittle mac just cause he burned us lol

Idk about “better” than Mac..but I like him as a prospect as soon as he came on our radar..u can find so many hidden gem RBs. But don’t belittle mac just cause he burned us lol

Ive said McIntosh is garbage, because he is. He's slow as ****, doesn't really dominate bad comp, and the national guys even said he looked average at the Opening.

I know this is tough for you, but recruiting rankings aren't everything. **** UGA got McIntosh and they still want to add this DJ kid.

Hilarious when a poster who hates Miami comes in and now starts slurping Kenny. Must have missed you in the 15 threads where people agreed he just isn't that good

Ive said McIntosh is garbage, because he is. He's slow as ****, doesn't really dominate bad comp, and the national guys even said he looked average at the Opening.

I know this is tough for you, but recruiting rankings aren't everything. **** UGA got McIntosh and they still want to add this DJ kid.

Hilarious when a poster who hates Miami comes in and now starts slurping Kenny. Must have missed you in the 15 threads where people agreed he just isn't that good
Lmao “hates Miami”and since 15 fans come to the same conclusion it’s facts😂😂..okay my guy..but rankings don’t matter as much to me. 6”1 220 -Mac is a bigger back with good feet, change of direction and good speed..great hands for his position and size. Game reminds me of a Leveon bell type as far as pass catching and route running which he showed at the opening and on his HLs..Needs to get his body right, which he will..and to say he doesn’t “dominate”..only 83 carries for 800 plus..that’s 9 yards a pop there bud..this has nothing to do with rankings. I understand how that works and how a kid like DJ can get overlooked if he’s not on the national camp scene..that’s why I said he’s abosolutley a take. U acting like Mac is a scrub..and y’all always downplay a kid cause he chooses to go somewhere else..every year lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Saw that Bama offered and he's planning on visiting.

Has this ship sailed for us?

Advertisement
I think kids might be more tolerant of late offers when they come from 700-time champion Alabama.

Our 7-5 garbage offense having *** won’t be getting the benefit of the doubt the way Saban will.

Why is this so hard for people to understand.

One is maybe the greatest dynasty in history and shows no signs of stopping.

The other just went 7-5 with losses to Duke, Virginia and Georgia Tech and is playing in something called the Pinstripe Bowl.

Advertisement
Why is this so hard for people to understand.

One is maybe the greatest dynasty in history and shows no signs of stopping.

The other just went 7-5 with losses to Duke, Virginia and Georgia Tech and is playing in something called the Pinstripe Bowl.

Unfortunately we’re an entitled fan base. We want something for nothing. Not considering that it’s the kids future at hand. Plus let’s not forget that the staff didn’t think he was good until his recruitment blew up. A legacy at a school with Cane coaches. Our staff knew about him, they didn’t like him.

Unfortunately we’re an entitled fan base. We want something for nothing. Not considering that it’s the kids future at hand. Plus let’s not forget that the staff didn’t think he was good until his recruitment blew up. A legacy at a school with Cane coaches. Our staff knew about him, they didn’t like him.

The wildest thing to me is that the "what the **** is wrong with this kid for not wanting to be a Cane instead of going to Alabama" crowd is probably the same as a the "self-accountability" crowd.

Advertisement
Back