D. J. Williams

Advertisement
Some of y’all are in your feelings... Man Keke loves y’all. Haha. I could understand if the kid is bashing UM but I literally haven’t read or heard an interview about him doing that. Man y’all got me defending him like I’m his Coach and I’m not. I just see a kid taking his time.

We had an underwhelming season. What do you think he’s going to do? What do you think top flight recruits are going to do? They aren’t blindly committing. They are taking their time to make sure that they select the right school. Coaches have to earn their money and recruit. Is it easy? No but they have to make it happen.

SMH y’all bashing children absolving grown men making 7 figures from all responsibilities. Come on now. The staff gets paid for this. Y’all do this every year. It’s sad. The staff had a terrible year 3. They have to go in hard and bounce back.

Problem is with the backs they recruit he wont be running behind that line

Why because he isn’t 5 stars? That young man can play. Y’all claim these recruits don’t like to compete. If he has confidence in himself that’s a plus. Man I saw a 2 Star Eddie Jackson go up there and became all conference on his way to starting for the Bears. Stars means nothing. We recruit 4 and 5 stars too.

Advertisement
Some of y’all are in your feelings... Man Keke loves y’all. Haha. I could understand if the kid is bashing UM but I literally haven’t read or heard an interview about him doing that. Man y’all got me defending him like I’m his Coach and I’m not. I just see a kid taking his time.

We had an underwhelming season. What do you think he’s going to do? What do you think top flight recruits are going to do? They aren’t blindly committing. They are taking their time to make sure that they select the right school. Coaches have to earn their money and recruit. Is it easy? No but they have to make it happen.

SMH y’all bashing children absolving grown men making 7 figures from all responsibilities. Come on now. The staff gets paid for this. Y’all do this every year. It’s sad. The staff had a terrible year 3. They have to go in hard and bounce back.

@Gibyaj what is the latest?

He'll be in Tuscaloosa this weekend. The talk about him being salty about being offered late needs to stop though. EVERYONE except APP offered late lol. If he doesn't end up at Miami, it's not because of being salty about a late offer!

Advertisement

Thank you!!

Every single time I see or hear D.J Williams name , I think of the original you guys remember this BEAST ?

Advertisement
Back