D$ if this is still your board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Get that dumb fck Andrew under control. If your intent is to run all the vets off in favor of **** trolls like miamicuntface let me know.

The Legend helped build this place, and now your dopey friend Andrew is handing me infractions because I counterpunched that little bytch stalker troll, miamicuntface. That bytch follows me around starting **** with me then cried to that hangnail Andrew to give me an infraction for responding to his stalking. I had no idea who that sniveling pvssy was until he decided to come for me and follow me around the board.

I’m sure dumbo will delete this or hang another faqqy infraction on me. I see what that weasel Andrew is up to. He didn’t like RVA’s thread or my responses in it, so now he’s going to pull the same bytch moves Dario did on Greasy to grind a personal axe and to sharpen his Tiger Lady claws.

I came here because you asked me to several times, and you’re a standup dude. Let me know if you’re in on this pvssy ****, and we’ll just part ways.

Advertisement
I got sexual harassment for this, btw both are trolls

Attachments

• AB8029FF-A6E9-4586-91F5-B9A0BF6E54F1.png
    AB8029FF-A6E9-4586-91F5-B9A0BF6E54F1.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 295
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They ran off a few of the real good football posters on this board because they had the audacity to disagree with someone very high up regarding football. Kind of been heading this way for a while now.

Advertisement
Speaking of "Greasy", this is just like when CanesForever and his crew got mad and went off to start their own board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back