D.Cook-Jacques Patrick-Jordan Scarlett?

I dont see Scarlett going to Florida State. Perhaps Florida gets into the picture with their new coach but with Duke leaving, Scarlett could come in and be the man... if he can beat out Yearby and Gus. I guess we shall see. Gotta keep this guy.

Advertisement
Scarlett has about as much chance of becoming a Cane as Cook. LOL! Elite RBs all over S Fl, and Folden lands 2nd rate Yearby and calls it a day.

SMH at some idiots around here. Yearby started over Cook, you drunk *******.

Not saying Yearby isn't good however your talking about a RB 3 years and out .Cook who will play a lot on Sundays, this entire argument is that AG blows and cant land the top players in South Fl. fsu and ohio state picked what they wonted for the most part and left out. Gators took some too. AG suxs as a recruiter and only kids he can get is from up north who usually turn out to be a bust

I dont see Scarlett going to Florida State. Perhaps Florida gets into the picture with their new coach but with Duke leaving, Scarlett could come in and be the man... if he can beat out Yearby and Gus. I guess we shall see. Gotta keep this guy.

lol please save your bs talk come here and watch the other teams play in big bowl games? Dude stfu he is better than Gus right now

lol please save your bs talk come here and watch the other teams play in big bowl games? Dude stfu he is better than Gus right now

I'm in drag right now. Also you should change your name.... Ball Hawk U.... i Know you're not talking about Miami.

Advertisement
Scarlett could definitely come in and start right away... but IMO with Dexter Williams enrolling early, by the time Scarlett gets on campus he will be battling to catch williams let alone Yearby. I expect 3-4 backs to have a decent roll on this team and Scarlett should definitely be one of them. We will probably redshirt Mark Walton as he is up a class anyway

Cook didn't want to play with Yearby period! Cook's own brother couldn't get him here.

Cook didn't want to play with Yearby period! Cook's own brother couldn't get him here.

Yeah, that's what it was. It had nothing to do with the fact that we had lost 4 out of our last six including FSU in blowout fashion. In the meantime FSU was gonna play for the title with the best QB in the land. Absolutely nothing. I gave Al support for a while but by late November last year it was painfully obvious he wasn't the guy for the job, can't fault a kid for realizing that.

Scarlett has about as much chance of becoming a Cane as Cook. LOL! Elite RBs all over S Fl, and Folden lands 2nd rate Yearby and calls it a day.

Not saying Yearby isn't good however your talking about a RB 3 years and out .Cook who will play a lot on Sundays, this entire argument is that AG blows and cant land the top players in South Fl. fsu and ohio state picked what they wonted for the most part and left out. Gators took some too. AG suxs as a recruiter and only kids he can get is from up north who usually turn out to be a bust

So Tracy Howard, Chad Thomas, Stacey Coley, KC McDermott, Yearby weren't tops at their positions and Top prospects from South Florida???? GTFOH guy....lol.....i only really give hom props as a decent recruiter cause he brought in some good players when we were dealing with the NCAA crap....

Advertisement

So Tracy Howard, Chad Thomas, Stacey Coley, KC McDermott, Yearby weren't tops at their positions and Top prospects from South Florida???? GTFOH guy....lol.....i only really give hom props as a decent recruiter cause he brought in some good players when we were dealing with the NCAA crap....

umm pretty sure Tracey hates his decision now and not sure Chad will not transfer if our staff stays more than one more year. KcDermott is Ol we get quality OL just don't get the coaches with it. Rudolph, Lane, Cook, MT, Collins SKY wonder how the team with look with them on it. AG is losing it man you need to open your eyes tat improvement recruits use to see they don't see it now. We fcking suck and AG is the problem. I would hand the team over for the bowl game and fire his now if not we will lose a lot of kids

umm pretty sure Tracey hates his decision now and not sure Chad will not transfer if our staff stays more than one more year. KcDermott is Ol we get quality OL just don't get the coaches with it. Rudolph, Lane, Cook, MT, Collins SKY wonder how the team with look with them on it. AG is losing it man you need to open your eyes tat improvement recruits use to see they don't see it now. We fcking suck and AG is the problem. I would hand the team over for the bowl game and fire his now if not we will lose a lot of kids

Yawn.

Cook and Yearby are both studs.

Cook has the higher ceiling yes. But both will have good careers.

Yearby was not 2nd rate at all so that's crap and trying to throw **** against the wall.

Yearby was elite coming out as well.

Cook exploded more during his senior year similar to Scarlett this year.

Yearby historically is one of Dade county's greatest backs just like Cook and Duke and McGahee and Gore and Bobby and the list goes on.
Yearby has better vision and lateral agility, but he lacks strength and power and breakaway speed. Also doesn't have a thick base and injuries could be a problem. Hasn't much in the way of pass-blocking but could develop. Cook has bigger upside. FSU got the better back.

See this boy knows evals, great post

Advertisement
Walton had an incredible game last night. I do think Scarlett has a higher ceiling due to his size and speed. But Walton is no slouch at all. I've always said he was a stud but he pushed himself even further in my mind after last night.

Advertisement
Back