D. Chaney, K. Rodgers, J.Will

Advertisement
Thad Franklin should be RB1 if he can shed some baby fat and improve his strength/speed this offseason. He has elite size and a great feel for hitting the hole with power. Have Knighton be the change of pace back/ 3rd down.

Franklin low key reminds me of AJ Dillon. He’s the type of back that’ll wear down the opposing defense. We can legit have a Thunder & Lightning combo at RB.

I really want Chaney to get healthy, healthy. I don’t want him rushed back.

Chaney played in 10 games as a freshman. Just because he tore a ligament one time in his college career doesn’t mean he is injury prone, it happens. Now if he had another tear next year then you could argue he’s injury prone.
And what happened his sophomore year, I forget?

Chaney played in 10 games as a freshman. Just because he tore a ligament one time in his college career doesn’t mean he is injury prone, it happens. Now if he had another tear next year then you could argue he’s injury prone.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t he playing w/ a bad shoulder his freshman year?

Advertisement
I really think Rodgers can get snaps at nickel corner this year come mid season. And with Parrish coming in we'll have three backs with him thad and knighton that can get the job done until Chaney is 100%

Didn't he have shoulder issues also?

Advertisement
Advertisement
His father had stated somewhere khamauri was ahead of schedule in his rehab recently so he'll probably be limited in the non contact red jersey all spring focused on recovery while slowly being pushed S & C wise by Feld's staff. He might be full go by summer if he truly is ahead of schedule right now. Chaney is the more unknown situation right now. I think we need to be extra cautious with him. If we bring in Parrish we'll have enough bodies for spring and summer to justify keeping Chaney in a bubble as much as possible until fall camp. If he's truly fully recovered he has NFL tools. We can't rush him like we did to D'Eriq.
This is a very important year for Chaney, the train has been held up for him to get that potential going .

I feel for him with all he’s been through tremendous pressure he must be under dying to get his career at full throttle with these injuries , TOUGH.

This train has one more whistle to board , it cannot slow down anymore.

It’s a hero to zero business this is chasing rings , after this next man up , cannot be any other way.

Spring will tell everything, if he can’t participate it won’t be good he’ll be tagged injury prone by NFL TOUGH

GOCANES

This is a very important year for Chaney, the train has been held up for him to get that potential going .

I feel for him with all he’s been through tremendous pressure he must be under dying to get his career at full throttle with these injuries , TOUGH.

This train has one more whistle to board , it cannot slow down anymore.

It’s a hero to zero business this is chasing rings , after this next man up , cannot be any other way.

Spring will tell everything, if he can’t participate it won’t be good he’ll be tagged injury prone by NFL TOUGH

GOCANES
Him being tagged as injury prone is irrelevant IMO as long as he's 100% for the actual games. We need him in September nor March, hopefully the staff approach is similar.

Him being tagged as injury prone is irrelevant IMO as long as he's 100% for the actual games. We need him in September nor March, hopefully the staff approach is similar.
YES , I concur he’s special if he’s 100% with current depth and now possibly Parrish.

We’ll have the most punishing ****nal of RB in CFB .
Throw in TVD Heisman candidate , the perfect STORM

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back