O Odin Junior Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 5,224 Today at 5:05 PM #2 Hope Dmoney doesn't play nice this week with the nole and the passive aggressive gata chick.
M MiamiFanDan Premium Joined Jul 25, 2023 Messages 84 Today at 5:28 PM #3 FSU guy is pretty fair. UF needs to be humbled
T TheATLCane Recruit Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 2,209 Today at 5:29 PM #4 Their highest ratings are when UF loses
Trav Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 8,096 54 minutes ago #5 Just call in sick. It's too cruel.
Carolinacane83 Sophomore Premium Joined Sep 15, 2012 Messages 1,593 53 minutes ago #6 Does someone need to check in on Josh Prey?
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,505 23 minutes ago #7 Carolinacane83 said: Does someone need to check in on Josh Prey? Click to expand... I said in the Tears thread I can’t wait for his rant this week…does he cry or not?
Carolinacane83 said: Does someone need to check in on Josh Prey? Click to expand... I said in the Tears thread I can’t wait for his rant this week…does he cry or not?
B bear Sophomore Premium Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,813 21 minutes ago #8 Little brother and his step red haired brother are a dumpster fire