Advertisement
Nope o-town all day baby.

Go Canes
Austin has this.

1689891564913.png

and this...

1689891595943.png

Advertisement
I usually just look at 247, how common is it for one of the recruiting services to be such an outlier on a kid like this?

You can usually count on On3 as being the outlier. For example, look at a soon to be CANE in Kamarion Franklin. He should EASILY be a composite 5 star, as he is the #11th ranked player by Rivals, #27 by ESPN and #30 by 247. But On3 barely has him as top 250 player ranking him at #223. They are a joke of a service. It's one thing if you don't consider him a 5 star, and let's say rank him somewhere in the top 100, but when the 3 other services have him as a 5 star and you have him ranked that low, you can't be taken serious.

Look at Joshisa Trader. On3 has him ranked 85th overall. Rivals and ESPN have him as a 5 star ranked #13 and #11, while 247 has him at #44. So again, On3 with the lowest ranking here by far. But at least he is top 100 and helps him stay as a composite 5 star.

Advertisement
Austin city life completely Sh*ts on Orlando City life...
My brother SWFL always drops the knowledge! I've lived in Austin for many years and live outside in the suburbs now. Orlando is a dumpster compared to Austin - not even close and I've lived in FL for many years. Our music scene here is insane, nightlife outta control, lots of beautiful parks in the city - Barton Springs Pool and Zilker which holds Austin City Limits music festival and the food is unreal, especially the BBQ. I'll take this over Mickey Mouse and friends and a ****** downtown. Oh and I have UT, A&M and Baylor all within a stones throw to watch a game. And lastly, the women in cowboy boots, daisy dukes and sundresses will have you drooling.

Last edited:
My brother SWFL always drops the knowledge! I've lived in Austin for many years and live outside in the suburbs now. Orlando is a dumpster compared to Austin - not even close and I've lived in FL for many years. Our music scene here is insane, nightlife outta control, lots of beautiful parks in the city - Barton Springs Pool and Zilker which holds Austin City Limits music festival and the food is unreal, especially the BBQ. I'll take this over Mickey Mouse and friends and a ****** downtown. Oh and I have UT, A&M and Baylor all within a stones throw to watch a game. And lastly, the woman in cowboy boots, daisy dukes and sundresses will have you drooling.
Nah… Beaumont ***** on Austin and Sarasota.

💣

👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back